Club Final Results?

Started by Oraisteach, March 10, 2007, 11:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Ok, at long last everyone. Been flat out all day with website and other club business, but some pictures of the weekend's event are now up on the Greencastle website for all to see. There's more to follow in the coming days.
Testing Accessibility

Square Ball

Must have bee one hell of a day, you lot wont have to change for St Patricks day mate
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

magpie seanie

What is the ticket situation for Saturday? I assume there will be caravans selling tickets nearby?

ziggysego

More pictures of the All Ireland Junior Club's Final between Greencastle (Tyrone) and Duagh (Kerry) are now posted on the Greencastle website.
Testing Accessibility

stephenite

Some great pics there Ziggy, hard to beat it when the club go all the way  ;)

doodaa

As a coleraine man who was playing on saturday i can tell you the whole panel is gutted after the final...words cant describe the feeling of losing in an AI final, its kind of surreal and a feeling i never want to experience again.

To many ifs and buts will be running round the heads of the coleraine players myself included and its something we said wouldnt want to feel but alas it wasnt to be.

Congrats to Greencastle, Ardfert and hard luck to Clooney Gaels an Duagh....

Eoghan Rua abu.

magpie seanie

Doodaa - hard luck on the defeat and even though you don't want to hear it you guys have a lot to be proud of. I've relations in Coleraine and I'd say its not the easiest thing to be running a GAA club (obviously well) there. Keep her lit.

doodaa

Whos the relations seanie just out if interest?

magpie seanie

Don't think you'd know them, they're not involved in the club at any rate.