Connacht Senior club championship 2011

Started by ross4life, September 26, 2011, 06:46:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lone Shark

St Brigids hanging on by a thread here. They seem to be getting every decision and are very much second best so far. They need to sort themselves out in a big way at half time.

GalwayBayBoy

Quote from: Lone Shark on November 20, 2011, 02:34:50 PM
St Brigids hanging on by a thread here. They seem to be getting every decision and are very much second best so far. They need to sort themselves out in a big way at half time.

Yeah Corofin will probably feel they should be further ahead. Have left some decent goal chances out there as well so Brigid's are still in it.

The disallowed Corofin goal may well have been fine as well. The replays aren't 100% clear but I would verge on saying it was legitimate.

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on November 20, 2011, 02:42:46 PM
Quote from: Lone Shark on November 20, 2011, 02:34:50 PM

Yeah Corofin will probably feel they should be further ahead. Have left some decent goal chances out there as well so Brigid's are still in it.

The disallowed Corofin goal may well have been fine as well. The replays aren't 100% clear but I would verge on saying it was legitimate.

Corofin mans left hand was on the defenders shoulder holding him down I thought, touch and go maybe but  a foul nonetheless.

galwayman

This would be a really good game if that idiot of a ref would stop trying to dominate it!!
Corofin look the better side but a long way to go yet.
There was nothing wrong with Justin Burkes goal either.

spuds

45mins gone,

Brigids 0-9  0-7 Corofin

5 points on the run for the Rossies

Ref giving everything to Brigids, awful stuff altogether. Not Brigids fault Duffy so bad
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

GalwayBayBoy

Corofin getting rode rotten by the ref here. Even Coman Goggins is going mad about it on commentary.

yellowcard

Ref is a real homer, Brigids getting all the border line calls.

spuds

Donovan with last 2, a free and a beaut from endline to level it at 0-9 each 51 mins

56 mins, Frankie with last 2, a soft free and a class finish
Another Donovan free

Brigids 0-11  0-10 Corofin

13 yellow cards in a game that has not seen any real dirty play
John Hubbard

king of leon

Fook that referee is a disgrace.... Thought it was only in ulster we had problems with these kind of cowboys,thats the worst ive seen in a long time!!

GalwayBayBoy

All over. Marty Duffy would more suited to refereeing in Serie A with a performance like that. Corofin will be rightly disgusted.

spuds

60mins+4   Full time

Brigids 0- 11  Corofin 0-10

Congrats Brigids

Shame on you Marty Duffy
John Hubbard

yellowcard

Duffy will do well to get off this field, no sign of any gardai!!

heffo

imtommygunn

What kind of person goes to a match, feels aggrieved at the refereeing and then tries to physically accost him?!

Dodgy enough stewarding there. Could have got messy.

Good game.

4father

But what a score from Dolan. 

Referee was awful but no excuse for that.