GAAboard feuds

Started by Farrandeelin, September 25, 2011, 10:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

laoislad

Quote from: Farrandeelin on September 25, 2011, 10:45:43 PM
Might be nothing to these, but laoislad v ross4life for me is an ongoing feud. Also Nally Stand and mayogodhelpus. Anyone else? Fearon v Trevor Hill got nasty too. These are merely from reading posts on the general discussion part of the board.

I don't have a feud with ross4life  :D
In the words of Mr.T....I just pity the fool !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJnKm6ftPu0

I actually got a great pm there last week from a fellow poster. I thought it was so true!

QuoteEC Unique and new devil are absolute dumb dicks aren't they, It's saying something when ross4life actually looks intelligent compared to them 2
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 12:58:06 PM
Mike Sheehy V Ulster
PTSG V Ulster + Mayo
Sligonian V The Rest of Connacht.
Laoislad V All stuff Dublin except his woman.

Why does everyone think I hate Dublin?

Evil Genius

Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 26, 2011, 11:18:56 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 26, 2011, 11:09:07 AM
If you read that cycling thread it's got a bit ridiculous.

Inter club rivalries(to be honest counties isn't so bad) is one thing for taking offense at but I dunno why someone would get so annoyed over english soccer and sure we can all have different opinions on politics. Certain people with the "I'm more intelligent than you" view can be irritating occassionally but nothing mroe than that.

One s in occasionally. Offense is spelt with a c, not an s. Thicko.
Oh Dear.

Write out one hundred times:

"And other posters take it that so seriously that they post the name of your workplace and your club, thereby identifying you uniquely individually, because since they lack the intellectual and emotional ability to debate rationally."

P.S. I'll let you away with "ability", even though "capacity" would more precisely express what you are trying to convey.

P.P.S. If one really wants to be pedantic, "offense" is indeed spelt with an "s". What you mean is that it is mistaken to spell "offense" thus.
"If you come in here again, you'd better bring guns"
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: laoislad on September 26, 2011, 01:04:58 PM
Mike Sheehy V Ulster
PTSG V Ulster + Mayo

Maybe I am wrong but thats the impression I got from alot of your GAA posts. To be honest I came to that impression quite a while ago. Maybe its not true.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

laoislad

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 01:09:54 PM
Quote from: laoislad on September 26, 2011, 01:04:58 PM
Mike Sheehy V Ulster
PTSG V Ulster + Mayo

Maybe I am wrong but thats the impression I got from alot of your GAA posts. To be honest I came to that impression quite a while ago. Maybe its not true.

Ah you're probably right.

Doogie Browser

Did some ballbag turn up at Fearon's workplace looking to chin him once??  Was that board related though?

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 09:24:33 AM
For me its about 25% serious, 25% WUM and 50% a bit of a laugh. I think poor Nally takes it all too serious.
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 12:29:44 PM
Think thats bad, Nally seems to have saved a copy and paste of quotes from me. He waits until I say something/anything and then posts hypocrite and now answer my question from 6 months ago.

Would you stop thinking about me so much. I'm flattered but I don't swing that way. You ought to spend less time with your four imaginary female friends.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

AZOffaly

Quote from: Doogie Browser on September 26, 2011, 01:12:25 PM
Did some ballbag turn up at Fearon's workplace looking to chin him once??  Was that board related though?

I believe that was OWC board related, and in fairness I don't think he was looking to chin him.

Gaoth Dobhair Abu

Yes.
Also property belonging to himself and his wife was attacked outside their home - not on at all!!

Edit Mod3 - Nothing to suggest that OWC were involved in any way on the incidents outside Tony's home, just in the interests of fairness.
Tbc....

Hashtag

On a different forum, my place of work was gave out, some prat thought it would be funny to turn up and ask my boss does he know how much time one of his employees spends online during the day. Tosser.

Evil Genius

No and no.

When Fearon used to bait NI football and everyting concerned with it etc, a very regular poster from OWC (NI fans' website) happened to be in the vicinity of Fearon's workplace and called in for a chat and a cup of tea. They discussed matters related to that Board entirely amicably, indeed so much so that Fearon agreed voluntarily to desist from denigrating NI supporters as a group.

Iirc, Fearon's "Self-denying Ordinance" lasted about a month.

P.S. Some time after the above incident, I was contacted by a member of this Board, purporting to be acting on behalf of some other members. He (contact) enquired whether I knew Fearon's home address, which I didn't. And in any case, since I doubt that he/they were interested in a mere cup of tea and a chat with Fearon, I wouldn't have revealed his address even if I had known it. Probably.
"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 09:24:33 AM
For me its about 25% serious, 25% WUM and 50% a bit of a laugh. I think poor Nally takes it all too serious.

I think you take it a bit too serious when someone tries to be the WUM to you then  ;):

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 23, 2011, 02:27:44 AM
Quote from: Nally Stand on September 23, 2011, 02:20:19 AM
......Says the man who..........based on a conversation he had with four imaginary friends.

Real friends, you arrogant provo p***k.

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Tubberman

Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2011, 01:39:47 PM
No and no.

When Fearon used to bait NI football and everyting concerned with it etc, a very regular poster from OWC (NI fans' website) happened to be in the vicinity of Fearon's workplace and called in for a chat and a cup of tea. They discussed matters related to that Board entirely amicably, indeed so much so that Fearon agreed voluntarily to desist from denigrating NI supporters as a group.

P.S. Some time after the above incident, I was contacted by a member of this Board, purporting to be acting on behalf of some other members. He (contact) enquired whether I knew Fearon's home address, which I didn't. And in any case, since I doubt that he/they were interested in a mere cup of tea and a chat with Fearon, I wouldn't have revealed his address even if I had known it. Probably.

Ye Nordies take the internet far too seriously  :D  :P
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

Hashtag

Quote from: Tubberman on September 26, 2011, 01:43:43 PM
Quote from: Evil Genius on September 26, 2011, 01:39:47 PM
No and no.

Ye Nordies take the internet far too seriously  :D  :P

The Internet. Its all i've got.

Evil Genius

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on September 26, 2011, 01:37:49 PM

Yes.
Balls.  ::)

"We don't need guns"
"Yes you fuckin' do"