GAAboard feuds

Started by Farrandeelin, September 25, 2011, 10:45:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hashtag

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 09:24:33 AM
For me its about 25% serious, 25% WUM and 50% a bit of a laugh. I think poor Nally takes it all too serious.

Can I see this breakdown in some sort of pie chart?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Hashtag on September 26, 2011, 09:28:12 AM
For me its about 25% serious, 25% WUM and 50% a bit of a laugh. I think poor Nally takes it all too serious.

PIE chart.

Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Hashtag

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 10:03:16 AM

PIE chart.

Is your name Jacky Lynch? It better be. Otherwise claiming this as your own is infringing copyright laws.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Hashtag on September 26, 2011, 10:06:55 AM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on September 26, 2011, 10:03:16 AM

PIE chart.

Is your name Jacky Lynch? It better be. Otherwise claiming this as your own is infringing copyright laws.

Is the copywright acknowledgement not on the actual chart!

new devil

Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 26, 2011, 04:37:29 AM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on September 25, 2011, 10:51:26 PM
Loads of feuds, some craic though, problem is some d**kheads take it too serious!! They will try and pull you up on every typo/mistake or whatever gives them reason to stalk you. If you have an opinion (right or wrong) that doesn't go with them then expect the feud

You should've added a full stop to that.

Sounds like that halfwit Galllsman...follows me around the board like a little bitch....I don't know how anyone can get annoyed or start a feud with someone over things posted on a discussion...especially this discussion board  :D

saffron sam2

That idiot Joe McMeel from Augher and the mods on the board.
the breathing of the vanished lies in acres round my feet

saffron sam2

Loads of feuds, some craic though, problem is some d**kheads take it too serious!! They will try and pull you up on every typo/mistake or whatever gives them reason to stalk you. If you have an opinion (right or wrong) that doesn't go with them then expect the feud

And other posters take it that seriously that they post the name of your workplace and your club, thereby identifying you uniquely, because they lack the intellectual and emotional ability to debate rationally.

EC Unique

I can't believe that some people can get pulled into an arguement with somebody who they don't know, have never met and don't even know there real name. To me it is a sign that something is missing from their life. A bit sad really. :-\

imtommygunn

If you read that cycling thread it's got a bit ridiculous.

Inter club rivalries(to be honest counties isn't so bad) is one thing for taking offense at but I dunno why someone would get so annoyed over english soccer and sure we can all have different opinions on politics. Certain people with the "I'm more intelligent than you" view can be irritating occassionally but nothing mroe than that.

saffron sam2

Quote from: imtommygunn on September 26, 2011, 11:09:07 AM

Inter club rivalries(to be honest counties isn't so bad) is one thing for taking offense at but I dunno why someone would get so annoyed over english soccer and sure we can all have different opinions on politics. Certain people with the "I'm more intelligent than you" view can be irritating occassionally but nothing mroe than that.

One s in occasionally. Offense is spelt with a c, not an s. Thicko.

imtommygunn

Quote from: saffron sam2 on September 26, 2011, 11:18:56 AM
Quote from: imtommygunn on September 26, 2011, 11:09:07 AM

One s in occasionally. Offense is spelt with a c, not an s. Thicko.

I knew you wouldn't let me down ;D

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: new devil on September 26, 2011, 10:32:37 AM
Quote from: Norf Tyrone on September 26, 2011, 04:37:29 AM

You should've added a full stop to that.

Sounds like that halfwit Galllsman...follows me around the board like a little bitch....I don't know how anyone can get annoyed or start a feud with someone over things posted on a discussion...especially this discussion board  :D

Think thats bad, Nally seems to have saved a copy and paste of quotes from me. He waits until I say something/anything and then posts hypocrite and now answer my question from 6 months ago.

brokencrossbar1

Who can ever forget VPTBG and just about anyone who would argue against him!!!

Radda bout yeee

Use to have a little feud with Final Whistle but he disappeared - I kind of miss him!!!  :( lol

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Mike Sheehy V Ulster
PTSG V Ulster + Mayo
Sligonian V The Rest of Connacht.
Laoislad V All stuff Dublin except his woman.