2011 Kilmacud Sevens

Started by Pat Mustard, September 15, 2011, 12:36:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat Mustard

Haven't seen another thread on this.
http://www.kilmacudcrokes-football.com/

The groups are on there, it messes up when you copy and paste. Anyone any fancies? Can't see any bookies taking bets on it yet.

Simon Says

St Galls are always there abouts, thats where my money would be going.

Atticus_Finch

Are TG4 covering it again this year ?
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."

Pat Mustard

Quote from: Simon Says on September 15, 2011, 12:55:55 PM
Odds probably aren't great, and they've a county final next week. I'd say they'll still be strong though.

Milltown Row2

Apparently 3/1 we are. Strong team going down and they should win their group

It's a hard competition to win but i noticed in the hurling sevens a lot of big teams are not heading down. Still involved in their own championships. Our county final is next week but the lads seem to enjoy it ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Pat Mustard on September 15, 2011, 01:21:40 PM
Quote from: Simon Says on September 15, 2011, 12:55:55 PM
Odds probably aren't great, and they've a county final next week. I'd say they'll still be strong though.

not the first time the schedule has fell like this. in the past they have used the 7's as training for the final

will be interesting to see how Coleraine do, now they are out of Derry they could give it a good rattle. They are very fit and have some fine footballers
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

screenexile

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

heffo

tintin25

Anyone know where I could find the draw for the Junior Comp?

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: tintin25 on September 16, 2011, 12:45:23 PM

Anyone know where I could find the draw for the Junior Comp?

You'll have to turn up in Judes for that tomorrow, I've looked online in the past to no avail.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

bannside

Sprry I will miss out this year, been down to quite a few recently, and usually look forward to the sevens, followed by Shelbourne Park dogs as much as the AIF itself.

Cant stand the way its got so hard to get a ticket, and I`d be out nearly every night watching all sorts of games, including juvenile matches, manage the local reserve team, sit on the committee etc etc.

And you get to the final and all sorts of arseholes who never go to another match all year are heading down - not a bother in the world.

Does my head in to be honest about it.

Backed St Galls the two years they won recently, and they will go well tomorrow - but my money on Longstone @ sixteens.

Have a good weekend lads, - enjoy!

ONeill

If St Galls win they'll become the greatest 7s team for a same set of players.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Milltown Row2

Its not by chance. They work hard at that style. comes in handy in the last ten mins of a game.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Atticus_Finch

Can someone put up a link for the latest results please ?
"The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience."