Search function.

Started by laoislad, September 14, 2011, 08:17:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 23, 2011, 11:17:40 PM
Quote from: Forever Green on September 23, 2011, 11:01:03 PM
f**k that then, better do something controversial to get my reputation up ;D
One poster asked admin not to send him private messgaes containing bad language, he was banned for life.

When I complained about that poster being banned, I was banned for life.

A handling.
I remember that session. There have been some perma-bans though, Longball for example. Did corn, ONL and 5 Times get the hammer permanently or just decide to take themselves elsewhere?

ONeill

What was the story with longball? I vaguely remember that name. Was corn the Irish News lad?
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 24, 2011, 10:30:26 PM
The one with Corn, ONL etc was ridiculous.

It started with Michael Jackson being called a paedo (IIRC). One boy was banned. Then they all jumped in and got banned. It was only a bit of craic. Corn02 had nothing to do with it for a long time but then said fcuk it, all the lads have been banned so he posted something to get himself banned, in solidarity. There has been worse posted, tbf.

I can't remember what Longball got banned for.
Don't remember why longball got banned but remember he set up a continuity gaaboard to out all the users here i.e SS2 etc. He got bored very quickly.

The Worker

I remember hearing about Stranworst being banned for a f365 invasion, back on 365. that was a handling

The Worker

Quote from: hardstation on September 24, 2011, 10:55:53 PM
Quote from: The Worker on September 24, 2011, 10:43:32 PM
I remember hearing about Stranworst being banned for a f365 invasion, back on 365. that was a handling
I remember that happening, but can't remember a lot about it. Something in the back of my head says that Maddy McCann was involved. Registering was shut down for a while too. It came up again when ONL was banned, as he was accused of being stranworst etc.

Fcuk, it used to be some craic on here.

any chance you could dig them threads up? would make good reading. i dont think ONL would have the brains to orchestrate such an event

Archie Mitchell

Alot of bans happened round the time Jacko died.

Here's the thread when corn02 decided enough was enough http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=fc32697806d864208dc1eca60670df0d&topic=13389.0

Also not forgetting about SidelineKick. Think he got banned for very little too.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: hardstation on September 24, 2011, 10:55:53 PM
Quote from: The Worker on September 24, 2011, 10:43:32 PM
I remember that happening, but can't remember a lot about it. Something in the back of my head says that Maddy McCann was involved. Registering was shut down for a while too. It came up again when ONL was banned, as he was accused of being stranworst etc.

Fcuk, it used to be some craic on here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BteIwbKU_iQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Minder

If there is any sort of bad manners the usual suspects come out and get the bold boys banned.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

LostInSpace

Quote from: Archie Mitchell on September 24, 2011, 11:19:27 PM
Alot of bans happened round the time Jacko died.

Here's the thread when corn02 decided enough was enough http://gaaboard.com/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=fc32697806d864208dc1eca60670df0d&topic=13389.0

Also not forgetting about SidelineKick. Think he got banned for very little too.

That thread is comedy, wish i was around back in them days!!!