New DIY website based in Ireland www.yourdiyshop.com

Started by yourdiyshop.com, September 12, 2011, 10:41:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yourdiyshop.com

Hi my company has just set up a website selling DIY and building products.
Please have a look.
www.yourdiyshop.com
www.yourdiyshop.ie
www.yourdiyshop.co.uk

Olly

You might be answer a couple of things that bug me -

I bought a load of paint on Saturday and it said "Do not use if seal is broken". How will I get the paint out?

Is duck tape made out of ducks?

Access to this webpage has been denied . This website has been categorised as "Sexual Material".

Nally Stand

Quote from: Olly on September 12, 2011, 11:43:37 AM
You might be answer a couple of things that bug me -

I bought a load of paint on Saturday and it said "Do not use if seal is broken". How will I get the paint out?

Is duck tape made out of ducks?

Yeah what is the quack with duck tape?
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Croí na hÉireann

Don't see any skirtingboard ladders on there, also need a bubble for my spirit level?
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

The Iceman

Your Web Designers wouldn't be renowned for .ie extensions. Think you picked the wrong board to advertise on saan
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight

yourdiyshop.com

Quote from: The Iceman on September 12, 2011, 03:53:05 PM
Your Web Designers wouldn't be renowned for .ie extensions. Think you picked the wrong board to advertise on saan
Fair point about the .ie extension I will get euro conversions on the site. We are based in Co Tyrone and that is why the website is based in sterling. Thanks for the feedback.

screenexile

The Iceman

Quote from: yourdiyshop.com on September 12, 2011, 10:12:25 PM
Quote from: The Iceman on September 12, 2011, 03:53:05 PM
Fair point about the .ie extension I will get euro conversions on the site. We are based in Co Tyrone and that is why the website is based in sterling. Thanks for the feedback.

That wasn't my point. I've worked in Web Design in a previous life and the company you used wouldn't be the most pro-GAA company......
I will always keep myself mentally alert, physically strong and morally straight