All-Ireland Senior Football final - Kerry v Dublin 18/09/2011

Started by Dinny Breen, August 22, 2011, 06:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

muppet

MWWSI 2017

andoireabu

Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

WeePeteIsALegend

''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

thewobbler

Kerry are very like Donegal. More cutting in attack and less organised in defence, but the concept is very similar.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

WeePeteIsALegend

''Im very glad you won dat fight Matt, but Im a not imprezzed by your performance''

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

WeePeteIsALegend

Lol - very fitting that it is from the ref, although that probably was a free to be fair

Cluxton knocks this over

muppet

MWWSI 2017

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

saffronandblue

seafoid

muppet

MWWSI 2017

thewobbler

The referee should be hung, drawn and quartered for that. 1 mins 35 secs of injury time was used up by Dublin's freetaker, and he added only 15 secs the other way. I've little time for Kerry, but that is disgusting.

clarshack

well done to dublin. fair play to cluxton - pressure kick of all pressure kicks. that's how you beat kerry - hit them with a sucker punch at end. kerry wil be real sickened  :D