Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Hoof Hearted

Quote from: Minder on September 03, 2011, 08:00:33 PM
Quote from: Hoof Hearted on September 03, 2011, 07:43:42 PM
Who won the 7's Croi ?

Kildangan of Tipp beat Kilmacud Crokes after extra time.

Good man Minder, thanks. An omen perhaps for tomorrow ?
Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

TippTony

All Ireland Final Day! What I wouldn't give to be in Dublin with a ticket to Croke Park today! Weather report looks dodgy, hopefully Croke Park will escape the worst of any rain.

Glensman

Quote from: TippTony on September 04, 2011, 07:31:02 AM
All Ireland Final Day! What I wouldn't give to be in Dublin with a ticket to Croke Park today! Weather report looks dodgy, hopefully Croke Park will escape the worst of any rain.

Not sure if you're working today/ abroad but if you left Tipp now, got to Dublin with a few hours to spare you'd get a ticket. There are always tickets of the go if you start at the Gresham and head towards Croke via a few pubs. Always.

Tight game. KK by 3.

Shamrock Shore

Only in Bailieboro in Cavan could they have Cemetery Sunday on All Ireland Hurling Final Sunday.

At least they relented from before. Now it's at 2 pm as opposed to 3 pm in previous years. I have not been to a final in 20 years cos of this.

BTW - I dunno really who to shout for. I'll go with The Cats, my fellow Leinster men

TippTony

Quote from: Glensman on September 04, 2011, 09:18:08 AM

Not sure if you're working today/ abroad but if you left Tipp now, got to Dublin with a few hours to spare you'd get a ticket. There are always tickets of the go if you start at the Gresham and head towards Croke via a few pubs. Always.

Abroad unfortunately. Flew 16 hours to make last years final, was tempted to do it again this year. Have to be content with a big screen in Taipei with our GAA club here!

Just watched the full 2010 final.
Tipp by a similar margin

Canalman

Imo Tipperary to win handy enough. Kk nowhere near the team they were some years ago. Really hope this is not a hiding although I fear it might.

Hope KK win it and that there is a Leinster double today.

Donnellys Hollow

Only a few minutes gone in the minor match and there has been some amount of slipping on the pitch.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Rouge_Diablo

Has anyone got the RTE on line coverage running??
Im getting a playlist empty error

andoireabu

Quote from: Rouge_Diablo on September 04, 2011, 03:40:01 PM
Has anyone got the RTE on line coverage running??
Im getting a playlist empty error
Cant help with the coverage but the cats are up by five. tipp yet to score and Tommy Walsh is flying!
Private Cowboy: Don't shit me, man!
Private Joker: I wouldn't shit you. You're my favorite turd!

Blowitupref

Tipp finally off the mark! 16mins gone Kilkenny 0-5 Tipperary 0-1
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

muppet

Tommy Walsh is a class player but imho sometimes a filthy player too.
MWWSI 2017

Bord na Mona man

Tommy Walsh up to his old tricks! Assaulting the ref.  ;)

Tony Baloney

Walsh should watch where he swings that stick! If it wasn't the ref it could have been someone else getting the stick on the bridge of the nose.