20,000th

Started by ziggysego, August 15, 2011, 01:23:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ziggysego

Well folks, I've finally done it. I've reached my 20,000th post here at the dear old gaaboard.com

I couldn't have done it, without the love and support of each and everyone of you.

So many to thank: ONeill, Hardstation, Orangeman, AZOffaly, youse been brilliant. Really kept me going. When I wanted to get a good night's sleep. there you were, willing back for some late night posting.

Puckoon, Gabriel_Hurl, carmen stateside, what can I say? You've taken my words of wisdom and shared them with our North American neighbours.

Downgirl, Tyronegirl and Rois. I've loved you all and in very different ways.

The people I've over the years: TyroneLass, Maggie, Leenie, Bensar, heganboy, Take Your Points, sandwiches_in_the_boot, redcard, ExcellentDriver, Norf Tyrone and Fionntamhnach.

How could forget the dearly departed such as Tony Fearon and longrunsthefox. Brilliant in their own right.

So thank you my friends, no my family. You've made the first 20,0000 and you'll make the next 20,000 great too.

Love you all xxx
Testing Accessibility

john mcgill

Ziggy
Well done, I tend to lurk now and enjoy your balanced view of all things except Tyrone football!  I look forward to your next milestone

AZOffaly

It'd be shocking if a mod went in and deleted 5 or 6 posts of yours Ziggy :D

4father

Very good, had a good laugh reading this!

gerry

Will done ziggy, seeing it took you two days to come up with the post I thought you would have mention me
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2011, 01:23:48 PM

The people I've over the years: TyroneLass, Maggie, Leenie, Bensar, heganboy, Take Your Points, sandwiches_in_the_boot, redcard, ExcellentDriver, Norf Tyrone and Fionntamhnach.

I should add that the word missing here is 'met', just incase someone thought 'oh er missus'!
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Forever Green

Well done Ziggy. Keep it going

Nally Stand

Your desk today Ziggy?

"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

orangeman

Square Ball

Quote from: gerry on August 15, 2011, 02:57:28 PM
Will done ziggy, seeing it took you two days to come up with the post I thought you would have mention me
an me too, and us sharing a name also
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Farrandeelin

Quote from: ziggysego on August 15, 2011, 01:23:48 PM
Well folks, I've finally done it. I've reached my 20,000th post here at the dear old gaaboard.com

I couldn't have done it, without the love and support of each and everyone of you.

So many to thank: ONeill, Hardstation, Orangeman, AZOffaly, youse been brilliant. Really kept me going. When I wanted to get a good night's sleep. there you were, willing back for some late night posting.

Puckoon, Gabriel_Hurl, carmen stateside, what can I say? You've taken my words of wisdom and shared them with our North American neighbours.

Downgirl, Tyronegirl and Rois. I've loved you all and in very different ways.

How could forget the dearly departed such as Tony Fearon and longrunsthefox. Brilliant in their own right.

So thank you my friends, no my family. You've made the first 20,0000 and you'll make the next 20,000 great too.

Love you all xxx

Love you too man, but there's an extra 0 at the end.! :D
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Cold tea

You forgot to thank the BBC for 75% of your posts.

ross4life

Wel done Ziggy! next step is to beat this guy.

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Ziggy's Little Book of Inspirational Gaaboard Quotes will be in all shops this Christmas.

It includes gems such as:

Never understood this thing of people running away from a falling object. Just side step it. (on: February 03, 2010, 11:14:57 PM)

I predict a riot (on: November 11, 2009, 09:47:15 PM )

Man... I don't know what the f**k you just said, Little Kid, but you're special man, you reached out, and you touch a brother's heart.  (on: January 13, 2009, 08:44:30 PM )
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Shamrock Shore

Indonesia issues a special note

Congrats Ziggy - I am a fair few posts behind....