DUBLIN V DONEGAL PREDICTIONS..

Started by Paris Murphy, August 12, 2011, 01:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ross4life

Has RTÉ website got any prediction right this summer?  Lets see how they fare this weekend as they have tipped Dublin.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

heffo

Quote from: ross4life on August 27, 2011, 03:27:52 PM
Has RTÉ website got any prediction right this summer?  Lets see how they fare this weekend as they have tipped Dublin.

They guy doing those predictions is only a youngfella working for rte.ie - he's not a GAA Correspondent.

Jell 0 Biafra

J70

Quote from: highorlow on August 26, 2011, 08:18:31 AM
It will probably work out the same way as the other semi with the Dubs winning easy enough in the end, Dublin 3-11 Donegal 2-8.

Five goals? Have you been watching these two teams?! :D

bennydorano

As much as I'd like to see Donegal winning, I cant see it.  4pt win for the Dubs tomorrow and a hiding for Kerry in the final.

cadence

Quote from: heffo on August 27, 2011, 03:34:58 PM
Quote from: ross4life on August 27, 2011, 03:27:52 PM

They guy doing those predictions is only a youngfella working for rte.ie - he's not a GAA Correspondent.

these youngfellas... where do they get the nerve?!

Fuzzman

Donegal to play a 10 man forward line and go on all out attack for 40 mins

I think Dublin will pull clear at the start of the 2nd half and win by 5 or more.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

johnpower

Quote from: Gaoth Dobhair Abu on August 25, 2011, 04:44:19 PM
Quote from: johnpower on August 23, 2011, 11:04:00 PM
Dublin 3-17 Donegal 09

What drugs are you on John?  :D

Only joking cant really call this one this will be very close . Looking forward to the match

heffo

Quote from: laoislad on August 27, 2011, 11:31:46 PM
Donegal by 3.

Do your neighbours the travellers & Nigerians share your hatred of all things Dublin?

laoislad

Quote from: heffo on August 27, 2011, 11:36:44 PM
Quote from: laoislad on August 27, 2011, 11:31:46 PM
Donegal by 3.

Do your neighbours the travellers & Nigerians share your hatred of all things Dublin?

Is it the Hashish or Coke that's making you sensitive tonight?
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

dillinger

As much as i would like to see Donegal win it, Dublin 5 pts. As long as winner beats Kerry which they will. ::)

lynchbhoy

very hard to predict this game.
On one hand you have the fast ball moving Dublin who would have the greater firepower in the forwards and are no slouches in defense either.
Then you have the mean attack killing donegal defence who could close up the options and avenues for the fast ball in to Dublins attack. The only way to win here would be scoring midfielders (which imo neither team have) or attacking half backs who can carry the ball and/or score points- only really Donegal have this imo despite McCarthys occassional awkward looking forray.

Route one might be Dublins final answer, with OGara possibly proving a lot of people wrong.
Winning ball and then winning frees.
I think mistakes and frees will decide this.
Dublin have the upper hand here and Cluxton could be the games top scorer !
If Donegal dont make mistakes and have to chase the game and can keep themselves tight, they could squeeze it thought their scoring half backs.
If not and Dublins relentless attacks yield frees (from distnce) , then Cluxton will punish them.

Might be horrible for the bandwagoners and non fanatics to watch, but I am sure us football freaks will love what will be a real old fashioned Championship battle.
Looking forward to it and heading in shortly !

The Hill is Blue

I remember Dublin City in the Rare Old Times http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9T7OaDDR7i8

Croí na hÉireann

Dublin by 2 in a point only contest, 0-11 to 0-9 or thereabouts.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...