Do they serve soup at Windsor Park?

Started by Cáthasaigh, August 11, 2011, 01:14:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nally Stand

Quote from: Minder on August 11, 2011, 03:57:22 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 03:43:06 PM
And I've been on the Falls enough to have seen more antrim shirts than manchester united ones. Maybe thats all down to perception but either way it doesn't back up any claim that SF supporters are more suited to soccer. If that were the case, a county like Tyrone would be full of soccer clubs. Come to any Republican area of Tyrone for example, to somewhere like Carrickmore or Galbally or Greencastle and try spot people walking around in soccer shirts. Bring a flask of tay while you're at it... you could be waiting a while.

No harm to you Nally but i have never seen that.

Maybe they're hiding from you! Bloody spides!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Cáthasaigh

Quote from: Minder on August 11, 2011, 01:37:25 PM

Is it that big a deal? She was probably disappointed there was no reaction to her presence.

Check out the supporter website and consider the significance. Next up shinners attending the 12th.
Demand a 32 County referendum for unity!

Ulick

Quote from: Cáthasaigh on August 11, 2011, 05:07:16 PM
Check out the supporter website and consider the significance. Next up shinners attending the 12th.

Did you look behind the paywall?

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 03:03:19 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2011, 02:42:08 PM
Quote from: AQMP on August 11, 2011, 01:48:03 PM
Shinner goes to soccer match...in my experience, not news.  It's a widely held misconception that all Shinners are GAA people.

Always thought they were best suited to soccer.

Hmmm that must be why Republican areas like Crossmaglen, Bellaghy, Carrickmore, Galbally etc are such hotbeds of soccer alright ::)

How's England?

:D England's great thanks, tend to avoid the bars fully of SF supporters in watching the Old Firm and the Super Sundays. Nothing wrong with Soccer, sure SF might enter a team in a British league soon, O wait Glasgow Celtic  ;D Funny, I know SDLP folk who play and support the GAA.

(Republican does not = SF)
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2011, 05:51:17 PM
Shinner goes to soccer match...in my experience, not news.  It's a widely held misconception that all Shinners are GAA people.

Hmmm that must be why Republican areas like Crossmaglen, Bellaghy, Carrickmore, Galbally etc are such hotbeds of soccer alright ::)

How's England?

:D England's great thanks, tend to avoid the bars fully of SF supporters in watching the Old Firm and the Super Sundays. Nothing wrong with Soccer, sure SF might enter a team in a British league soon, O wait Glasgow Celtic  ;D

Celtic? I'd have thought that club was more like the SDLP?

As for your claim that there is nothing wrong with soccer.... each to their own. Personally I'd rather watch paint dry than watch teams of over paid posers spend an hour and a half running around a pitch not scoring anything and falling over when another player comes within touching distance.

(Republican most definitely does not = FG)
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 06:08:18 PM

How's England?

:D England's great thanks, tend to avoid the bars fully of SF supporters in watching the Old Firm and the Super Sundays. Nothing wrong with Soccer, sure SF might enter a team in a British league soon, O wait Glasgow Celtic  ;D

As for your claim that there is nothing wrong with soccer.... each to their own. Personally I'd rather watch paint dry than watch teams of over paid posers spend an hour and a half running around a pitch not scoring anything and falling over when another player comes within touching distance.

(Republican most definitely does not = FG) You clearly have no idea what a Republican is::)

Not a huge soccerhead myself, just find it funny the people I meet in Liverpool from the 6 counties who claim to be Shinners and when their county or other football and hurling teams are playing they choose the Old Firm or Supersunday everytime.

red hander

Following his wonder goal, hundreds of Are We A Country fans have asked Paddy McCourt for their bullets back, signed if possible

AQMP

Wonder goal??   The chip over the keeper was a great bit of skill, but waltzing past a couple of Faroe Is defenders does not for me a wonder goal make!

Nally Stand

:D Aye it's hard to beat a generalisation isn't it! Funny I met a handful of dubs on my travels in recent years, two of whom were FGers and neither of whom would know what a hurl or an O'Neills was if one was set in their hands so if you don't mind, I might just use your logic.... I hereby assume FGers are all more suited to soccer than GAA.

pintsofguinness

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2011, 06:13:36 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 06:08:18 PM

How's England?

(Republican most definitely does not = FG) You clearly have no idea what a Republican is::)

Not a huge soccerhead myself, just find it funny the people I meet in Liverpool from the 6 counties who claim to be Shinners and when their county or other football and hurling teams are playing they choose the Old Firm or Supersunday everytime.
I don't understand, can they not be shinners if they'd rather watch soccer over football or hurling?
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?

Nally Stand

No you see what he is saying is, he reckons he know a few SFers in England who prefer watching soccer to GAA and he is therefor claiming that SFers in general are "best suited to soccer".

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 06:48:57 PM
No you see what he is saying is, he reckons he know a few SFers in England who prefer watching soccer to GAA and he is therefor claiming that SFers in general are "best suited to soccer".

;) Nice folk actually, but for the life of me I cannot understand them wearing those Celtic jersies, makes them look like a right bunch of skangers.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2011, 06:52:43 PM

;) Nice folk actually, but for the life of me I cannot understand them wearing those Celtic jersies, makes them look like a right bunch of skangers.

[size=9]MGHU IN "SHINNERS
[/size]
[size=9]ARE
[/size]
[size=9]NICE" SHOCKER!!!

[/size]

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 07:05:33 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on August 11, 2011, 06:52:43 PM

[/size]
[size=9]ARE
[/size]
[size=9]NICE" SHOCKER!!!

[/size]

Will that be in An Phoblacht this week?  ;D A Nally, its good to see you do have a sense of humour  ;)

Cáthasaigh

Quote from: Nally Stand on August 11, 2011, 07:05:33 PM

[/size]
[size=9]ARE
[/size]
[size=9]NICE" SHOCKER!!!

[/size]

If the likes of MGHU thinks that 'shinners are nice' it's indicative of how far they have stooped. Ah well, they aren't the British policy party for nothing (infact they receive quite a few Saxon shillings to keep them on the treachery wagon).
Demand a 32 County referendum for unity!