Dublin vs Tyrone All Ireland 1/4 Final 6th Aug 11

Started by squire_in_navy_slacks, July 30, 2011, 09:45:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squire_in_navy_slacks

Heres hoping the beloved dubs play with wild gay abandon............................................... ;)

Offalylad

squire_in_navy_slacks

What type of attendance .......................................60 or 70 thousand ?????

jaysus I hope the lay off doesnt catch us cold again............................... gormley using his down right tr**p tactics on alan brogan again this year ???

tyssam5

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 30, 2011, 10:55:23 PM
What type of attendance .......................................60 or 70 thousand ?????

jaysus I hope the lay off doesnt catch us cold again............................... gormley using his down right tr**p tactics on alan brogan again this year ???

You could keep that 'insight' for res dubs squire. Orangeman will get around to changing his thread title, you'd be best chopping this one.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: tyssam5 on July 30, 2011, 11:03:01 PM

You could keep that 'insight' for res dubs squire. Orangeman will get around to changing his thread title, you'd be best chopping this one.

cool.................................... res dubs sucks btw, unless you lick mods holes and stroke ones egos ure gone  ;)

omagh_gael

Care to elaborate? I hope you're not referring to Alan retiring early in the '08 game because if you are you're a bigger tube than i realised.

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: omagh_gael on July 30, 2011, 11:05:59 PM

Care to elaborate? I hope you're not referring to Alan retiring early in the '08 game because if you are you're a bigger tube than i realised.

Not at all, that was a genuine injury............................we all know the lovely tactics gormley likes to employ, oh theres no one with such slither  ;).......................anyways tyrone were sublime that day and had our number................... roll on next saturday evening

Mike Sheehy

will....you.... please......stop.... with.... the.... f**king.....morse..... code >:(

northsideboy

Gaffer

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 30, 2011, 11:09:43 PM

Not at all, that was a genuine injury............................we all know the lovely tactics gormley likes to employ, oh theres no one with such slither  ;).......................anyways tyrone were sublime that day and had our number................... roll on next saturday evening

What are these tactics exactly?
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

INDIANA

Think he's just referring to certain individuals reciting phone numbers back to players during games. I'd quit while you're ahead mate.

INDIANA

Gaffer

Quote from: INDIANA on July 31, 2011, 01:41:53 PM

Think he's just referring to certain individuals reciting phone numbers back to players during games. I'd quit while you're ahead mate.

I think he wanted elaboration on Gormley
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

under the bar

I think he's referring to the rumour another dublin dick head on the board tried to start that gormley had brogans girlfriends no written on his hand.  The claim quickly unravelled when it was pointed out gormley was wearing gloves.

Just another weak attempt by dick head dub fans to deflect from their utter humiliation by tyrone.

Does anyone need reminded about the "dublin AI champions 2008" diaries?

:):)