Tablets

Started by lurganblue, July 16, 2011, 08:51:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Guys I've got the nexus 7 and its a great we tablet. Can any of u that have one advise me if there is an option for me to put a password in place before downloading, I know there's an option for a password when switching on but I don't want that. Its basically a password to stop illdecide junior from downloading stuff he's not meant to be.
There is an option for this on the kindle fire HD...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

Dougal Maguire

After telling Amazon what it could do with its Kindle Fire HD I got an iPad Mini. Great piece of kit. Well pleased with it
Careful now

illdecide

Quote from: Dougal Maguire on February 26, 2013, 11:21:35 PM
After telling Amazon what it could do with its Kindle Fire HD I got an iPad Mini. Great piece of kit. Well pleased with it

I have a kindle fire HD for the daughter and for the money I thinks it good, yes Amazon screw u for apps, music etc but I've downloaded loads of music free (there is always a way) the quality of the kindle is v good.

what did u hate about it most
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

The Worker

Looking a tablet around the £200-£250 mark.

Anyone know what's best at this price on the market currently?

Thanks

laoislad

How do you find the display in it Dougal?
A lot of fuss being made that its not a Retina Display.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

The Worker

I'm after a nexus 10. Anyone know of a stockist in the north?

ziggy90

Try Google, that's where I bought the Nexus 7, it was also the cheapest supplier I could find.
Questions that shouldn't be asked shouldn't be answered

Dougal Maguire

Quote from: laoislad on April 18, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

. I find the display dead on. The sound mind you is much more inferior on the iPad than it is in the kindle
Careful now

Tony Baloney

Quote from: laoislad on April 18, 2013, 07:29:21 PM

A retina model is due out later this year I believe. Would be tempted by that one.

snoopdog

Hi I have a nexus Google. Trying to get first row sports working on it. Have down loaded flash player. But just have no success downloading the first row app to view football games. Any one have this on their Google nexus

laceer

Quote from: The Worker on April 27, 2013, 12:48:10 PM

I think Google play is the only place to get the nexus 10. Powerful piece of kit

Quote from: snoopdog on May 03, 2013, 09:07:56 PM
Hi I have a nexus Google. Trying to get first row sports working on it. Have down loaded flash player. But just have no success downloading the first row app to view football games. Any one have this on their Google nexus

Think first row will only work through Firefox on the nexus 10

snoopdog

Quote from: laceer on May 04, 2013, 02:45:27 PM
Quote from: The Worker on April 27, 2013, 12:48:10 PM

I think Google play is the only place to get the nexus 10. Powerful piece of kit

Quote from: snoopdog on May 03, 2013, 09:07:56 PM

Think first row will only work through Firefox on the nexus 10

cheers ladder that worked. thanks

redzone

Any good recommendations for tablet for a child under 5. Thanks

Hardy

Quote from: redzone on March 05, 2017, 04:46:40 PM
Any good recommendations for tablet for a child under 5. Thanks

Here's ten.

redzone

99/100 u wouldn't be giving them one. This is different