Owen Mulligan- The End!

Started by Norf Tyrone, July 14, 2011, 10:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

snippets

Listen tyrone will be there before and after mugsy he knows that,  maybe its because his club is in relegation trouble and he has a new business.  Two damn good reasons on their own.  Maybe the management have other  plans than eoin and that must be respected also. I'm sure mickey will release either a statement thanking him for his services a la colly mc cullough, holmsie and others who have permanently left. Otherwise I'd say he will try coax him back.  Did someone point out that  gourley left the panel also?   
this bus aint gonna drive itself.

haveaharp

Quote from: Mike Sheehy on July 16, 2011, 07:13:49 AM
I dont think he would have been good enough to make the kerry team though. Impact sub maybe..but would not really have cut the mustard.

If Mulligan wasnt good enough for Kerry then it strange that as one of Tyrones better players Kerry were unable to beat them on 3 significant occasions.

heffo

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 16, 2011, 12:17:06 AM
He didnt cup his ears you big tomato micka the dub.................he just glared into the hill, after the game whilst shaking cluxs hand he then applauded the hill, we applauded him back...............great player

I honestly think you & Micka are two composite caricatures dreamed up by O'Neill  - I knew he had more than one account.

Radda bout yeee

Brian Dooher spotted buying Mugsy lunch last Thursday in Cookstown. Also heard Mugsy went for a greasey feed as he was on the rip all week.  ;D
I'd say he'll be back.

ziggysego

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on July 18, 2011, 02:18:42 PM
Brian Dooher spotted buying Mugsy lunch last Thursday in Cookstown. Also heard Mugsy went for a greasey feed as he was on the rip all week.  ;D
I'd say he'll be back.

My cousin has seen Mugsy out jogging every night last week, so I doubt being on the rip is true.
Testing Accessibility

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

The Worker

apparently he was lording it up in sense at the weekend

snippets

Great news and well done to the management on coaxing him back.  Now we have a much better chance against the strawberry pilferers
this bus aint gonna drive itself.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Great stuff, he'll be short odds for a hat-trick on Saturday @ 7pm!  ;)
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

mannix

Any chance of caravan coming back too? You might need him.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Quote from: mannix on July 18, 2011, 11:38:25 PM

He's in tow!
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Orangemac

Quote from: mannix on July 18, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
What about Cannonball Cavlan, bring him back as well.

muppet

MWWSI 2017

mannix

:D, computer correcting my spelling. But you could almost guess the player in question.

moysider

So he s back. Is Tyrone not making a trade of this? Jordan earlier this year and there was the mysterious disappearance of O Neill for a while before last AI win. What is going on that these guys are so precious after the great days they have had?

Glad to see him back though. Somebody compared him to John Egan earlier and even putting him in the same company is enough. Of course he isn t as good as Egan - never saw a 15 that was - but he would be on the next level and that is a hell of a player. But what is goin on after all that has gone on?