Owen Mulligan- The End!

Started by Norf Tyrone, July 14, 2011, 10:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Over the Bar

QuoteWho does Mugsy think he should be on before , I wonder.

Other than PTG 'Rua' in the Longford game he probably feels he'd have given a better account than most of the forwards on show to date.

GTB

Quote from: Gaffer on Today at 07:38:09 PM

Who does Mugsy think he should be on before , I wonder.

Beyonce. :D

Very good muppet - have to say I am a wee bit non plussed by this, I await to see if it is true or not, if it is so be it!

squire_in_navy_slacks

if conor gormley is still starting games I can understand why muggsy would be thicked off

Gaffer

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 15, 2011, 08:16:52 PM
if conor gormley is still starting games I can understand why muggsy would be thicked off

Gormley was MOM against Monaghan in the first round of the Championship. Playing top stuff this year.
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

squire_in_navy_slacks

Quote from: Gaffer on July 15, 2011, 08:21:30 PM

Gormley was MOM against Monaghan in the first round of the Championship. Playing top stuff this year.

Indeed, however he is dog slow these days isnt he

sandwiches_in_the_boot

Quote from: squire_in_navy_slacks on July 15, 2011, 08:26:06 PM
Quote from: Gaffer on July 15, 2011, 08:21:30 PM

Indeed, however he is dog slow these days isnt he

You obviously didn't see the Monaghan game.
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."
H. L. Mencken

lawnseed

Quote from: Minder on July 14, 2011, 10:50:39 PM
I had to be scraped off the floor when I heard that news.
you probably dived :D

i cant see him quitting that easyily
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Aaron Boone

Has a great bar in Cookstown.
Brilliant impact sub, 8 weeks you'll be done Owen.

Frank Casey

would be sincerely sorry to see him go.......although them blond bangs............ ??? ??? ??? ???
KERRY 3:7

ck

Can't believe Mulligan has not got more loyalty to Harte after everything, this year of all years. A very selfish move by Mugsy.

Frank Casey

As a kerryman who'd love to beat the red hands......................well thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aaron Boone

Mickey, Tony & me are in the car to Cookstown as we speak. I'm the only one with drink in me.

Frank Casey

A true gael  likes to beat the best...............................?

micka the dub

i will never forget the replay in 05 v dublin.tyrone started the 2nd half about 7 or 8 points ahead and slowly dublin start reeling them in and got to within to 1 or 2 points of them and with every score the hill was erupting like i had never experienced before,but after a  mix up handed mugsy a simple goal the hill died and you could hear a pin drop and the cnut mulligan cupped his big fat ears and stood staring at us for a couple of seconds as he celebrated his goal.
we gave him stick any time he played against us so i suppose we were fair game but it shows the character of the lad,the gaa need lads like him that stand out from other players and add a bit of colour and razzmatazz to the game to attract the kids in a way the premier leauge superstars do for the soccer.
enjoyed cupping me ears at him last august as he walked of the pitch.

Puckoon

I welcome being corrected - but I think he just stood and glared into the hill.

Makes for a good story though Micka.