An Mhí v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 10, 2011, 07:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

I kind of like going to these games that we're expected to lose.
It's the ones we're expected to win that make me nervous.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Donnellys Hollow

Desperately unfortunate for Hughie Lynch. I've probably been critical enough of him in the past but he was really growing into the team and was developing a good partnership with Johnny. Hopefully Flynner is fit enough for seventy minutes.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

meathie

Im the same Jinxy. when theres less pressure Im more hopeful! Is Hughie deff gone?

Dinny Breen

Gutted for Lynch, always fell for players when they miss out because of injury.

He might bring in Flynn or young Brophy or a combination of both during the game. Also has the option of switching O'Neill into midfield and bring Jimmers into attack. Big decision for McGeeney.
#newbridgeornowhere

squire_in_navy_slacks

Best of luck lads on both sides of the terrace.................really looking forward to watching this game, hopefully the rain stays away, we dont want any excuses

Lily4life

Sickened for poor Hugh Lynch, always thought he was underrated and he was starting to play really well this year. Fingers crossed it's not the cruciate.
I'd say Flynn will come in. Kavanagh could start in the forwards too, he should anyway in my opinion.
I think we're going to be up against it tomorrow but I think we'll win by 1 or 2. Go on the Lilies!

squire_in_navy_slacks

Think Meath are gonna scrap thru here boys, kildare are under serious pressure now to perform and win this

micka the dub

its like rangers playing england,i really cant decide who i want to lose this one.its a pity they both cant lose.

mup

Quote from: micka the dub on July 15, 2011, 09:38:46 PM
its like rangers playing england,i really cant decide who i want to lose this one.its a pity they both cant lose.

Coming from a West Brit whose team wear blue jerseys.  :)

micka the dub

what???????????????? look at a map ye thick,dublin is in the east of the island ,right beside your  county ,a county were most of the people living in it were actually born in the worlds greatest city.
btw would you dress a baby boy in pink due to your dislike of the colour blue,now if you excuse me im off to count me sterling.ya bleeding muppet

Donnellys Hollow

Quote from: micka the dub on July 15, 2011, 10:52:31 PM
what???????????????? look at a map ye thick,dublin is in the east of the island ,right beside your  county ,a county were most of the people living in it were actually born in the worlds greatest city the big smoke
btw would you dress a baby boy in pink due to your dislike of the colour blue,now if you excuse me im off to count me sterling.ya bleeding muppet

Ah yes, the blow ins. Sure you can't blame the Jackeens for wanting to escape the rat race of the big smoke I suppose. They might lower the tone of what were once quaint sleepy villages, but us amenable easy going Kildare folk are quite welcoming to those who do not own a single tweed garment or have never thrown their leg over a horse. We provide the opportunity to those less fortunate than ourselves to clean our Range Rovers and paint our wrought iron gates. Sure you could hardly expect the tally ho brigade to carry out such demeaning tasks?
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

squire_in_navy_slacks

jaysus talk about lowering the tone.................. micka the dub and mup, grow the hell up will ye........................that soccer shite and bigotry has no place in the Gaels game  ;) seriously all that west brit nonsense, give it a rest

Dinny Breen

Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 16, 2011, 12:07:55 AM
what???????????????? look at a map ye thick,dublin is in the east of the island ,right beside your  county ,a county were most of the people living in it were actually born in the worlds greatest city the big smoke

Ah yes, the blow ins. Sure you can't blame the Jackeens for wanting to escape the rat race of the big smoke I suppose. They might lower the tone of what were once quaint sleepy villages, but us amenable easy going Kildare folk are quite welcoming to those who do not own a single tweed garment or have never thrown their leg over a horse. We provide the opportunity to those less fortunate than ourselves to clean our Range Rovers and paint our wrought iron gates. Sure you could hardly expect the tally ho brigade to carry out such demeaning tasks?

True I was actually able to let my Moldovan cleaner go and got two Jackees in instead and still saved money...
#newbridgeornowhere

snippets

Banty seems to be working wonders up there in meath. He promotes great passion among the meath faithful and leads by example re intimidating mc geeney etc.  Who would have thought that a proud county with 7 all irelands would seek the services of a monaghan man without an ulster championship.  Has he earned a new contract yet or would it take todays win to guarantee it
this bus aint gonna drive itself.

heffo

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 16, 2011, 09:48:30 AM
Quote from: Donnellys Hollow on July 16, 2011, 12:07:55 AM

True I was actually able to let my Moldovan cleaner go and got two Jackees in instead and still saved money...

Will you ask them to teach you how to use the quote function??!