An Mhí v Cill Dara

Started by Donnellys Hollow, July 10, 2011, 07:08:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxy

Has everyone got there tickets?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

Go home ref

I've got mine but a mate of mine ordered his through GAA website for collection in Navan do any of the Meath people know where in the ground would you collect them?

DB_An_Mhi

Was it ticketmaster or tickets.ie? One may have some mobile vehicle somewhere on Brews Hill. If not I would ask at the express gate on LHS of turnstiles where season ticket holders gain entry. It is quite possible that it is somewhere inside the O'Mahonys ground just before Pairc Tailteann itself. There are also turnstiles down at the very back past the NOM clubhouse on your RHS.

Royalranter

Quote from: Go home ref on July 14, 2011, 06:44:06 PM
I've got mine but a mate of mine ordered his through GAA website for collection in Navan do any of the Meath people know where in the ground would you collect them?

I'm not sure tbh, there could be a van parked outside somewhere. Should be handy enough to find, there's not too many places around the entrance that it could be hiding!!!
Let em know your there

Go home ref

Quote from: DB_An_Mhi on July 14, 2011, 07:22:19 PM
Was it ticketmaster or tickets.ie? One may have some mobile vehicle somewhere on Brews Hill. If not I would ask at the express gate on LHS of turnstiles where season ticket holders gain entry. It is quite possible that it is somewhere inside the O'Mahonys ground just before Pairc Tailteann itself. There are also turnstiles down at the very back past the NOM clubhouse on your RHS.

It was on GAA.ie im sure we'll find it we'll get there nice and early just to be sure thanks for the reply

Donnellys Hollow

Meath manager Seamus McEnaney is sweating on the fitness of Cian Ward and Kevin Reilly ahead of Saturday's All-Ireland qualifier encounter with Kildare in Navan.

Ward has been struggling with an ankle injury, while Reilly aggravated a long-standing back injury in his side's 0-11 to 0-10 victory over Galway last Saturday.

McEnaney is expected to give both players every chance to recover and will not name his starting XV until Saturday.

In an interview with the Irish Sun, McEnaney said: 'There are a few knocks around the place after last Saturday night's game against Galway.

'Kevin Reilly would be the biggest concern so we will give the lads every chance to see how they get on over the next few days.'

http://www.rte.ie/sport/gaa/championship/2011/0714/meath.html

Meath full-back Kevin Reilly has rubbished reports in the national media that he is stuggling to be fit for Saturday night's All-Ireland SFC qualifier against Kildare.

According to media reports both Reilly and Cian Ward are on the 'doubtful list' in the lead up to Saturday's eagerly-awaited encounter.

However, Reilly says that he is not suffering a recurrance of his back injury and will be available for selection while Ward is also belived to be moving well in training.

"I took part in a full-training session this week and got some physio afterwards and I feel fine," he told the Meath Chronicle.

"I have to laugh, I don't know where these reports come from," added the Navan O'Mahonys clubman.

http://www.meathchronicle.ie/sport/gaa/articles/2011/07/14/4005534-reilly-in-fine-form-ahead-of-big-game/

Kildare won't know whether they're coming or going. Banty will leave us in a complete muddle.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Ard-Rí

Meanwhile Geraghty is sneaked back into the squad..
Ar son Éireann Gaelaí

Dinny Breen

The Kildare team to play Meath has been announced as : Shane Connolly, Andrew McLoughlin, Mick Foley, Hugh McGrillen, Gary White, Morgan O'Flaherty, Emmet Bolton, John Doyle, Hugh Lynch, Padraig O'Neill, Eoghan O'Flaherty, Eamonn Callaghan, Rob Kelly, Tomas O'Connor and Fionn Dowling

Bit harsh on Ollie Lyons but Bolton is one of the best in the country. Nice to see the full-forward line rewarded, they mightn't have got the scores but they worked their bollixes off Saturday.
#newbridgeornowhere

mup

Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 14, 2011, 11:18:45 PM
The Kildare team to play Meath has been announced as : Shane Connolly, Andrew McLoughlin, Mick Foley, Hugh McGrillen, Gary White, Morgan O'Flaherty, Emmet Bolton, John Doyle, Hugh Lynch, Padraig O'Neill, Eoghan O'Flaherty, Eamonn Callaghan, Rob Kelly, Tomas O'Connor and Fionn Dowling

Bit harsh on Ollie Lyons but Bolton is one of the best in the country. Nice to see the full-forward line rewarded, they mightn't have got the scores but they worked their bollixes off Saturday.

I'm afraid that won't be the starting team. Unluckily for Highie Lynch he did himself damage last night and will definitely miss the game. Looking like he'll be gone for the rest of the year. A big blow.

AZOffaly

Another Cruciate? Jaysus if Kildare didn't have bad luck, they'd have no luck at all. Is Daryl Flynn nearly back?

mup

Quote from: AZOffaly on July 15, 2011, 08:49:16 AM
Another Cruciate? Jaysus if Kildare didn't have bad luck, they'd have no luck at all. Is Daryl Flynn nearly back?

Not sure if its cruciate but tis serious emough. Rumours are that flynns in line for a start. Can't see if myself but I'm not McGeeney.

Jinxy

Quote from: mup on July 15, 2011, 08:11:57 AM
Quote from: Dinny Breen on July 14, 2011, 11:18:45 PM

I'm afraid that won't be the starting team. Unluckily for Highie Lynch he did himself damage last night and will definitely miss the game. Looking like he'll be gone for the rest of the year. A big blow.

Best of luck to him in his recovery.
If you were any use you'd be playing.

meathie

1 day, cant wait now! I think Meath have a nig game in them and hoping this is the one. For me it has all the signs of our Mayo game in 2009, so same again please! on a side note that Reilly/banty thing is rediculous. is he or is he not? Ive never been so confused as this season not having an idea who'll start or whos in or out. Just tell it ilke it is please!

DB_An_Mhi

It's either a big game tomorrow or bust. While still underdogs, confidence is growing as the day approaches. Not into all the mind games nonsense. Banty has stated in the press that he always picks his team on recent form. One of his selections for the Galway game would suggest otherwise and that he is too bloody-minded for his own good. We will see for sure on Saturday.

Good picture of Brendan Murphy's save on the front of the sports section of the Chronicle and the reaction of supporters behind the goal.

meathie

yes great pic, I do admit to having my eyes closed on that moment as couldnt watch! Im expecting something big from Joe tomorrow too, hes been moving along but nothing outstanding bar  a point or two. tomorrow to be his and Farrells day.