Ticket information for Ulster final

Started by James91, July 08, 2011, 12:34:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

James91

Hey I'm just wondering if anyone knows will it be possible to buy tickets at the gate for the Ulster final this year? I know its an all ticket affair but surely it wont sell out? I'm asking because its 50/50 if I'll be able to get the day off work for it so I don't want to spend money on a ticket if I cant go!

armaghniac

It's been a long time since it has been possible to buy tickets at the gate of an Ulster final in Clones, but perhaps they'll make an exception this year. I doubt they'll say that until a day or two before though.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Gaffer

There ll be plenty on sale from ones trying to get shot of them outside the ground,
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

TacadoirArdMhacha

You won't be fit to pay at the gate but I suspect that the ticketmaster van at the botom of the Hill may well be selling tickets on the morning of the match. Or alternatively, as Gaffer states, arrive in good time and you'll find someone looking rid of spares. I'd take a chance on not buying one until you're sure you'll use it anyway.
As I dream about movies they won't make of me when I'm dead

James91

Cheers, fingers crossed I get it off work now... working in a bar so would be torture having to have it on but not able to sit down with a pint to watch it!