Ticket Deals

Started by AZOffaly, July 07, 2011, 03:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AZOffaly

I was looking at the GAA site for ticket prices for the Double Header in Limerick on Sunday, and I saw this deal. I think it's a great deal if you live anywhere near Dublin.

Basically, it's

2 Hurling Quarter Finals (1 day) + Hurling Semi Final 1 + Hurling Semi Final 2
+
4 Football Quarter Finals (2 days) + Football Semi Final 1 + Football Semi Final 2.

Thats 7 days in Croker, 10 matches for a total of €140.

I think that's a great deal. Don't know where the tickets are for, but I don't think you'd get into Croker for those games for an average of €20 a day, or €14 a game.

Croí na hÉireann

Sure is, they have individual ones for the football and hurling too if I remember correctly, Football Feast and Hurling something or other. Think you get decent seats in the center of one of the stands too.
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

Captain Scarlet

Here is the best deal of all lads!
Two tickets have fallen into our lap so we are going to give them away plus throw in a few free pints after the game.
If anyone is interested just PM me and we will pick a random winner at noon tomorrow.

We are doing an event on Sunday in Dtwo on Harcourt St if anyone is around. Munster Final will also be shown.
Pints from €3.

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=144234642319809
them mysterons are always killing me but im grand after a few days.sickenin aul dose all the same.