Copa América July 1st-July24th 2011

Started by laoislad, June 30, 2011, 05:13:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forever Green

Uruguay 0-0 Chile HT. Quite an enjoyable game but again in this tournament there are no goals

Forever Green

Uruguay 1-1 Chile FT. Good game with Sanchez really standing out for Chile

EagleLord

Apparently Suarez scored a cracker of a goal the other night, Never seen it myself, was hoping to youtub it if anyone has a link or anything? Enjoying the tournament so far I suppose, some great passages of play, moves etc, but obviously not many goals. Aguero's volley the night a clinker too.

paco

Suarez set up Uruguay's goal the other night, Sanchez scored a lovely goal for Chile, it was like Ronaldo's goal against Turkey in the 2002 WC, here are the highlights:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0m93YGGXCPY

Brazil left it late tonight! The tournament is really starting to hot up, Argentina and Brazil both have to win their last games (I think?), and the other group is very tight.

The Worker

chile play peru tonight, if both draw both go through.

time to lump on a draw?

Bogball XV

Quote from: The Worker on July 12, 2011, 09:28:10 PM
chile play peru tonight, if both draw both go through.

time to lump on a draw?
the only flaw in the plan is that both are through regardless of what happens!!!  The winner will definitely avoid Argentina in the quarters, so is that incentive enough to push out the boat and go for it?

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Forever Green

Quarter finals:
Colombia v Peru at 8pm Saturday
Argentina v Uruguay at 11.15pm Saturday
Brazil v Paraguay at 8pm Sunday
Chile v Venezuela at 11.15pm Sunday

Predictions:
Colombia
Argentina
Paraguay
Chile

Blowitupref

I'll go for the others then.

Peru
Uruguay
Brazil
Venezuela

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Forever Green

Blowitupref

Colombia 0 Peru 2 (AET)

One down three to go  :P

Forever Green

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 16, 2011, 10:29:13 PM
Colombia 0 Peru 2 (AET)

One down three to go  :P

f**king Colombians >:(
Argentina are going to bury Uruguay ;D

Forever Green

Blowitupref

1-1 that Messi cross was the best thing he's done in this tournament so far..