Ulster Senior Football Final 17th July - Derry v Donegal

Started by tbrick18, June 26, 2011, 09:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

screenexile

Quote from: HiMucker on July 12, 2011, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: Offalylad on July 12, 2011, 01:56:18 PM
What exactly did Bradley do to get that suspension?
He hit a referee.  With what force is debatable

And also irrelevant!

DoireGael

To quote the rapping community 'Haters Gonna Hate'

HiMucker

Quote from: screenexile on July 12, 2011, 02:39:45 PM
Quote from: HiMucker on July 12, 2011, 02:28:03 PM
Quote from: Offalylad on July 12, 2011, 01:56:18 PM
What exactly did Bradley do to get that suspension?
He hit a referee.  With what force is debatable

And also irrelevant!
I only mentioned incase of follow up questions asking why it was reduced.
Your post is irrelevant 8)

EC Unique

Just to clarify that I would never take pleasure in a player sustaining any sort of an injury. I was just making the point that if he had received an appropriate ban for assulting a referee his knee would probably be fine.

under the bar

QuoteHe hit a referee.  With what force is debatable

And also irrelevant!

So a wee handbags slap that barely ruffles his hair is the same as a haymaker that hospitalizes him?? 

oakleafgael

Quote from: EC Unique on July 12, 2011, 05:22:11 PM
Just to clarify that I would never take pleasure in a player sustaining any sort of an injury. I was just making the point that if he had received an appropriate ban for assulting a referee his knee would probably be fine.

Thats balls. If he had got a years suspension it would very nearly have been up. Do you think he wouldnt have been training away towards the end of the suspension if it had of been a year instead of 6 months?

oakleafgael

On top of the very unfortunate injury to Eoin Bradley the Derry formbook has taken a bit of a knock. The Fermanagh team we beat where put out by London and the Armagh team we beat should have been beat by Wicklow, both Div 4 teams. Derry will struggle to score above 10 points and our full backs wont keep Donegal beneath that total. As a Derry supporter I hope we put up a good performance but the way Donegal play I cant see how this match will be anything other than very poor to watch.

screenmachine

Let's deal with the facts here, he's injured now regardless of what misdemeanours he got up to last year.  Sure if he ate a dodgy curry on Saturday night the arse could have been burnt af him and he couldn't have trained on Sunday and his knee would be grand but it's not.  Out of interest, how far along is Paddy's rehab for the knee? It wouldn't be complete on Friday evening by any chance? ;)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

HiMucker

Quote from: screenmachine on July 13, 2011, 09:27:15 AM
Let's deal with the facts here, he's injured now regardless of what misdemeanours he got up to last year.  Sure if he ate a dodgy curry on Saturday night the arse could have been burnt af him and he couldn't have trained on Sunday and his knee would be grand but it's not.  Out of interest, how far along is Paddy's rehab for the knee? It wouldn't be complete on Friday evening by any chance? ;)
This could be a good ploy to keep the donegal backs at bay.  You may be onto something

Oak Leafer

Lads this may have already been mentioned...but i don't see any live coverage of the game on RTE from their website.

Surely RTE have the rights to the Ulster and Connacht finals?

Can anyone confirm this?

RMDrive

Quote from: Oak Leafer on July 13, 2011, 11:40:43 AM
Lads this may have already been mentioned...but i don't see any live coverage of the game on RTE from their website.

Can anyone confirm this?

TV3 and BBC2

Bogball XV

Quote from: Oak Leafer on July 13, 2011, 11:40:43 AM

Can anyone confirm this?
Not on RTE.

It is on bbc and tv3 though

Oak Leafer

That's unreal! Can't believe RTE are not broadcasting two provincial finals.....what about those with no TV3

The Stallion

Quote from: oakleafgael on July 13, 2011, 09:21:37 AM
On top of the very unfortunate injury to Eoin Bradley the Derry formbook has taken a bit of a knock. The Fermanagh team we beat where put out by London and the Armagh team we beat should have been beat by Wicklow, both Div 4 teams. Derry will struggle to score above 10 points and our full backs wont keep Donegal beneath that total. As a Derry supporter I hope we put up a good performance but the way Donegal play I cant see how this match will be anything other than very poor to watch.

Derry struggle to score 10 points? Would you ever catch yourself on you idiot, they should be around the 10 point mark by half-time.