Started by ross4life, June 24, 2011, 07:23:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rossfan

Quote from: Blowitupref on July 19, 2011, 06:50:57 PM
Quote from: spuds on July 19, 2011, 10:22:59 AM
Quote from: AbbeySider on July 19, 2011, 10:08:32 AM
Quote from: Blowitupref on July 19, 2011, 03:58:09 AM
Quote from: PadraicHenryPearse on July 17, 2011, 10:45:47 PM
anyone any stats on wides/frees/kickouts won etc.???

Wides Roscommon 9 Mayo 7
Frees awarded Roscommon 20 Mayo 23
Midfield clean/breaks won Roscommon 21 Mayo 14
Scoring chances Roscommon 11/24 Mayo 13/23

Where did you get those Stats?

Them stats are what TV3 had at end of match

Yes TV3. A few more & they concern the Ref Michael Collins, Yellow cards Roscommon 6 Mayo 6 can you remember a bad foul? common sense was needed in conditions like that. 38mins was played in the 1st half the ball was only in play for 17mins goes to show Collins never let the game flow, don't have the 2nd half stats but i guess it's more or less the same.

I see two Duffy's from Sligo are refs this weekend why wasn't one of them the ref in Connacht final?

Indeed , why send to Cork for a dodgy ref when we have 2 homegrown ones next door  :-\

12 yellows was a disgrace in that game  >:( The one that totally appalled me was the one given to Kilbride for tackling a Mwr defender .... doubtful if it was a free at all but a fcukin card offence ...NEVER
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

spuds

Was Kilbride injured in first half ? He was very quiet after getting his early point, seemed to pull out a few times which is criminal for a big buck like him.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

ross4life

Quote from: spuds on July 20, 2011, 11:00:41 PM
Was Kilbride injured in first half ? He was very quiet after getting his early point, seemed to pull out a few times which is criminal for a big buck like him.

Shoulder injury & he's doubtful for the next game.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

spuds

Quote from: ross4life on July 20, 2011, 11:18:57 PM

A real shame as would like to see him and Shine together injury free, he is a serious talent but so unlucky with injuries.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

Rossfan

He was being treated for it at one stage in the first half.
I believe he was pretty bad after tha game.
Should KM have been moved forward  to replace Senan early in the second with Kenny or Shaq coming in to midfield?
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

RedandGreenSniper

Quote from: Rossfan on July 21, 2011, 11:04:56 AM

He was being treated for it at one stage in the first half.
I believe he was pretty bad after tha game.
Should KM have been moved forward  to replace Senan early in the second with Kenny or Shaq coming in to midfield?

Moving Mannion to full-forward would have hurt us and it was a day for O'Neill at midfield too. Surprised those changes weren't made.
Mayo for Sam! Just don't ask me for a year