M50 Toll

Started by illdecide, June 17, 2011, 07:20:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

illdecide

Folks i was in South Dublin yesterday and used the M50 Toll, i've got to 8:00 this evening to pay for my journey(s). the problem is it's asking me how many journeys i made...simple enough request i know but do they count there and back as one journey? as if i put in 2 journeys then they're asking for €6 and i was under the impression that it was roughly €1.80 a journey yet for 1 journey they're looking €3...WTF. How much is the hoor

P.S. Can the Nordies not get away without paying...
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

balladmaker

QuoteCan the Nordies not get away without paying...

Nordies get away with it

armaghniac

it is €3 a pop if you haven't registered your number (€2.50) or have a tag (€2).

QuoteNordies get away with it

This is likely true for the twice a year visitor, I wouldn't make a habit of it though as the debt collectors will then come after you.
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Tubberman

Pay your dues lads!!! Jesus we're in enough trouble, we need every penny. Proud Irishmen that you are, I know you'll do the honourable thing  ;)
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

gallsman

Quote from: illdecide on June 17, 2011, 07:20:40 PM
Folks i was in South Dublin yesterday and used the M50 Toll, i've got to 8:00 this evening to pay for my journey(s). the problem is it's asking me how many journeys i made...simple enough request i know but do they count there and back as one journey? as if i put in 2 journeys then they're asking for €6 and i was under the impression that it was roughly €1.80 a journey yet for 1 journey they're looking €3...WTF. How much is the hoor

P.S. Can the Nordies not get away without paying...

Before importing my car after leaving college I regularly crossed it, unintentionally at first, without paying. Never a word said about it and no problems when it came to re-registering down here.

illdecide

I just paid them €6 there FFS even though i prob could have got away with it, thats the type of guy i am ;)

I want a united Ireland for my €6
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

bridge fan

have used it a few times and never paid  ;D  tho know a fella that got a bill for it sent in the post both live in the north