7 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 206

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 03:48:54 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 03:02:08 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on October 20, 2011, 02:56:35 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 02:01:46 PM
Quote from: Applesisapples on October 20, 2011, 01:55:36 PM
You assume, therfore you don't know thankyou.
I did say as much two days ago, I also assumed you would have read that before you took it upon yourself to question me on the topic.

I therefore withdraw my comments based on the fact that all this shit about what SF do or don't do with thier salaries is still unknown. But I reserve my position.
Clear as mud!
I mean if the case is as you are assuming then I personally think it is a stroke and not very principled. It is a manipulation of partition from a party that espouses a 32 county republic and to me, and you will no doubt disagree, but to me it is tantamount to defrauding tax payers in the republic. sshimples!! :)

Defrauding tax payers? Care to explain?

It is more being disingenuous to the voters of the Republic. I wonder if Sinn Fein were to make it very clear to the voters of the Republic that this money is being funnelled out of the Irish states economy would they be impressed.

If they did it like every other party, the money would still be funneled out of the state's economy!! It really is funny watching ye lads tying yourself in knots trying to find a hole in all this for the third day running!!
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 03:56:27 PM
I did say as much two days ago, I also assumed you would have read that before you took it upon yourself to question me on the topic.

I therefore withdraw my comments based on the fact that all this shit about what SF do or don't do with thier salaries is still unknown. But I reserve my position.
Clear as mud!
I mean if the case is as you are assuming then I personally think it is a stroke and not very principled. It is a manipulation of partition from a party that espouses a 32 county republic and to me, and you will no doubt disagree, but to me it is tantamount to defrauding tax payers in the republic. sshimples!! :)

It is more being disingenuous to the voters of the Republic. I wonder if Sinn Fein were to make it very clear to the voters of the Republic that this money is being funnelled out of the Irish states economy would they be impressed.

If they did it like every other party, the money would still be funneled out of the state's economy!! It really is funny watching ye lads tying yourself in knots trying to find a hole in all this for the third day running!!

Nally you don't get it, the vast majority of the Irish electorate (Republic) would be very unimpressed about this money leaving the Irish economy and would see this as little more than a gimmick.
Time to take a more chill-pill approach to life.

sheamy

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 03:53:26 PM
Quote from: sheamy on October 20, 2011, 03:52:09 PM
When we get an Irish Republic, we'll discuss it...

The Irish Republic exists, Fact.

Not by this definition anyway!!  :D ;D

'A republic is a country with a specific form of government, in which the people, or some significant portion of them, have supreme control over the government and where offices of state are not granted primarily based upon family, military, or business connections'

This one is closer though...

'In political science, the pejorative term Banana Republic denotes a politically unstable country dependent upon limited primary productions (e.g. property), which is ruled by a plutocracy, a small, self-elected, wealthy group who exploit the country by means of a politico-economic oligarchy'

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 03:59:33 PM

Clear as mud!

Nally you don't get it, the vast majority of the Irish electorate (Republic) would be very unimpressed about this money leaving the Irish economy and would see this as little more than a gimmick.

Their taxes are still paid in the south so no money is leaving the "Irish economy". Jaysus you must be very determined to make a fool of yourself for the second day in a row.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: hardstation on October 20, 2011, 03:58:14 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 03:56:05 PM
Quote from: NAG1 on October 20, 2011, 03:53:54 PM

Clear as mud!

A little late for the Irish citizens to get worried about where their money is getting funnelled too.

Hey SF are screaming blue murder about it going to the German economy, but have no problem with sending it to the United Kingdom economy. Germany or the UK, makes little difference to someone on the dole in Nenagh or someone losing their job in AVIVA.
Sure, at least they had a quare time of it this last number of years. Suck suck.

By the way, is the Nenagh dole victim still getting 200 a week? Poor him.

Listen hardstation the lad on the dole in Nenagh is unemployed, a place the vast majority of people and the vast majority of dole recipients don't want to be. You may take a perverse enjoyment from their and other people in the Republics difficult circumstances, but they have a vote in this election.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 04:02:43 PM

Clear as mud!

Their taxes are still paid in the south so no money is leaving the "Irish economy". Jaysus you must be very determined to make a fool of yourself for the second day in a row.

Money donate to SF (UK) does not benifit the Irish economy because it is being transferred to NI/UK. You are the one looking foolish, yet again.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 04:04:37 PM

Clear as mud!

Money donate to SF (UK) does not benifit the Irish economy because it is being transferred to NI/UK. You are the one looking foolish, yet again.

:D Try get your head around this. If they organised their pay in the same way as FG, they would still not be making any less of a contribution to the Irish economy. They pay their taxes in the south either way.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: hardstation on October 20, 2011, 04:08:31 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 04:03:06 PM

Clear as mud!

A little late for the Irish citizens to get worried about where their money is getting funnelled too.

Hey SF are screaming blue murder about it going to the German economy, but have no problem with sending it to the United Kingdom economy. Germany or the UK, makes little difference to someone on the dole in Nenagh or someone losing their job in AVIVA.
Sure, at least they had a quare time of it this last number of years. Suck suck.

Listen hardstation the lad on the dole in Nenagh is unemployed, a place the vast majority of people and the vast majority of dole recipients don't want to be. You may take a perverse enjoyment from their and other people in the Republics difficult circumstances, but they have a vote in this election.
No, you listen. I couldn't see it hammered up you lot enough as yis are a bunch of rotten cnuts, IMO. You can jam your election up yer hole too for all I care.

Suck suck.

Refreshing to see the true voice of 6 county Irish nationalism coming through unsheathed from the scabbard of pretending to really give a f**k about the population of the 26 counties.

Nally Stand

Clear as mud!

There is a Presidential candidate who would use his pay to take this Nenagh lad, and five other lads, off the dole. The problem with your pretense of concern for those on the dole, is that you would not vote for this candidate due to your own condescending self-righteousness and mind boggling hypocrisy regarding this candidates past.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 04:09:51 PM

Clear as mud!

:D Try get your head around this. If they organised their pay in the same way as FG, they would still not be making any less of a contribution to the Irish economy. They pay their taxes in the south either way.

You really are as silly little boy, the electorate of the Republic don't care about SF representitives not taking their full salaries if it is not being directed directly into the Irish economy. You really don't understand the 26 county electorate do you.

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 04:14:53 PM

Clear as mud!

You really are as silly little boy, the electorate of the Republic don't care about SF representitives not taking their full salaries if it is not being directed directly into the Irish economy. You really don't understand the 26 county electorate do you.

:D :D Pardon this "silly little boy" for asking, but if they took their full salaries, the amount of tax paid back into the Irish economy would be identical to what it is now, wouldn't it?

Nally Stand

Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 04:12:25 PM

Clear as mud!

No, you listen. I couldn't see it hammered up you lot enough as yis are a bunch of rotten cnuts, IMO. You can jam your election up yer hole too for all I care.

Suck suck.

Refreshing to see the true voice of 6 county Irish nationalism coming through unsheathed from the scabbard of pretending to really give a f**k about the population of the 26 counties.

How's that for a sweeping generalisation!! I didn't realise Hardstation was elected as the voice of Irish Nationalism in the six counties (or the "UK" as you referred to it).

Speaking of generalisations, and chance you could finally tell us who all these six county dana supporting posters are, to back up your accusations of partitionism? You have named one, but you said there were a "few", so I'm assuming it won't be too hard for you to mention who.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 04:19:07 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 04:14:53 PM

Clear as mud!

:D :D Pardon this "silly little boy" for asking, but if they took their full salaries, the amount of tax paid back into the Irish economy would be identical to what it is now, wouldn't it?

How many times can one person miss the point. The electorate only sees a great gesture if the 26 county economy or the Irish exchequer, otherwise it is a pointless gimmick. It is disingenuous because quite a few voters have been fooled into believing that the money is going back into the Irish Republic's economy.

Jim_Murphy_74

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 01:12:48 PM
That a party can proclaim to be "The United Ireland Party" (FG) or "The Republican Party" (FF) and not stand in the north? That most of the southern parties say they want a United Ireland but still wish to have no electoral association with six of the counties until a UI happens, despite those same parties regularly espousing the words of the Proclamation (which was written in a unified Ireland and spoke of "cherishing ALL the children of the nation equally)? I'd call it shameful. If you don't that's up to you.

I wasn't sure if you were saying it was shameful to be partitionist when proclaiming otherwise or if being partitionist was shameful full stop.   I'm clear on the former now but still not clear on the latter.

I also think that some one can cherish all the children of the nation equally and still be a partitionist.

/Jim.

mayogodhelpus@gmail.com

Quote from: Nally Stand on October 20, 2011, 04:22:01 PM
Quote from: mayogodhelpus@gmail.com on October 20, 2011, 04:12:25 PM

Clear as mud!

Suck suck.

How's that for a sweeping generalisation!! I didn't realise Hardstation was elected as the voice of Irish Nationalism in the six counties (or the "UK" as you referred to it).

Speaking of generalisations, and chance you could finally tell us who all these six county dana supporting posters are, to back up your accusations of partitionism? You have named one, but you said there were a "few", so I'm assuming it won't be too hard for you to mention who.

Nally you don't have any ASDs do you?