Mark Sidebottom

Started by thewobbler, May 28, 2011, 10:25:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red hander

'...he knows what he's talking about!'

And you're definitely sure he's from Derry?

NaomhBridAbú

no sean cavanagh with the bbc? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: NaomhBridAbú on June 30, 2012, 04:23:58 PM
no sean cavanagh with the bbc? YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

ah f**k...he's pitchside instead
in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. but he still only has one eye

Gold

"he holds onto a ball like King Kong holding a new girlfriend"
"Cheeky Charlie McKenna..."

haranguerer

Him and Burns, two unbelievably clueless c***ts.

I can handle the 'hustle, bustle, muscle shite, altho the other 'three' word phrase he suggested, bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, didnt really add up, but some of the stuff is just so clueless its an embarrassment. Burns keeps spouting whatever shite he believes relates to what just happned, no matter how much it contradicts what he said in relation to previous incidents. Its brutal!

haranguerer

Lol - they've just asked banty for his tactial take!!  ;D

screenexile

Hustle, Bustle, Muscle!

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: haranguerer on June 30, 2012, 05:17:04 PM
Him and Burns, two unbelievably clueless c***ts.

I can handle the 'hustle, bustle, muscle shite, altho the other 'three' word phrase he suggested, bubble, bubble, toil and trouble, didnt really add up, but some of the stuff is just so clueless its an embarrassment. Burns keeps spouting whatever shite he believes relates to what just happned, no matter how much it contradicts what he said in relation to previous incidents. Its brutal!

have to agree...first time today that i have realised how shite Burns is...his commentary is woeful. Adds nothing - and between the pair of them, just hard to listen to

Gold

"Stephen Uuh Neill"

JB: "bees, honeypots"

haranguerer

Its getting worse if that was possible - hes just spent five minutes askign for replays to see if a rule hes just made up was breached.

Also, honourable mention to - JB: MS 'They're round him like a blizzard', JB 'to keep that metaphor going, they're round him like bees'  ;D

Hes also now mentioned 42 different ways to beat the blanket defence

Gold

Surely its a W not  M.

W for win Marko

NaomhBridAbú

Quote from: Gold on June 30, 2012, 05:39:59 PM
Surely its a W not  M.

W for win Marko

thought the same...'w' for something else Mark

NaomhBridAbú

sidebottom is a tool.

What sort of shambles was that last 5 minutes? he hadn't a clue - too quick to come out with a metaphor, than to stay with the play...and the high pitched squeal of the cross bar?

well done donegal

All of a Sludden

Turn over to RTE if he bothers you that much.
I'm gonna show you as gently as I can how much you don't know.

NaomhBridAbú