Ryan Giggs

Started by Cold tea, May 25, 2011, 07:56:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nrico2006

Quote from: theskull1 on May 25, 2011, 10:18:02 AM
Quote from: johnneycool on May 25, 2011, 08:34:55 AM
Quote from: haranguerer on May 25, 2011, 08:29:00 AM
She shagged him for money - shes a hooker, pure and simple, and utterly full of s**te. I hope this ruins her life.

Our Ryan is hardly squeaky clean either, is he?

You said yourself JC .......a standing c**k has no conscience.

As it is my belief that from the outset she had deviousness motivations to line her own pockets, this puts these situations apart from the standard issue affair. It was entrapment. Giggs is far from squeaky clean but I bet you 90% of males would have made the same mistake as him for the reason stated above.

He knobbed a beautiful girl who wanted knobbing 3 times over a seven month period. Nothing to be proud of ... but compare that to what she'll shamelessly get up to in the weeks and months ahead. A complete whore

You would swear Giggs committed the worst crime in the world, as mentioned most fellas on here in the same situation would have done the same thing.  Its like old women on here sometimes.
'To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal, light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle.'

haranguerer

She shagged him for money - shes a hooker, pure and simple, and utterly full of s**te. I hope this ruins her life.

This isnt a story with two sides. She never believed he loved her or any of that sh*te. She was trying to earn money and further her 'career' in the easiest way possible, by exploiting male weakness. I dont have any great love for Ryan Giggs, I just think these slappers know exactly what they are doing and should carry the whole can. He cheated, but - 95% of the straight male population would find it impossible to succumb also if there were beautiful women offering themselves at every turn round. The other 5% also probably arent staight.

attheraces

Quote from: haranguerer on May 25, 2011, 11:13:03 AM

This isnt a story with two sides. She never believed he loved her or any of that sh*te. She was trying to earn money and further her 'career' in the easiest way possible, by exploiting male weakness. I dont have any great love for Ryan Giggs, I just think these slappers know exactly what they are doing and should carry the whole can. He cheated, but - 95% of the straight male population would find it impossible to succumb also if there were beautiful women offering themselves at every turn round. The other 5% also probably arent staight.

To be fair this could be the case, but you don't know the intrinsics of the thing, for all we know Giggs may well have been the one making the advances. Giggs, when younger, had done things like this before so you can't pin the entire blame on her atall, especially without hearing both sides, not one word has come from the Giggs camp, if it was only a 3 night fling you would think his legal team would have had the sense to come out, admit it was a stupid mistake and it would all blow over within a month. But with the stupid handling of the super injunction and the lack of noise from the Giggs camp, it suggests something more serious was going on than them meeting up for 3 nights.

And you say most males would probably have given into a beautiful woman offering themselves, which is probably true. But likewise, most females would also easily fall for a man who is a national idol and earns millions of pounds a year.
I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Bingo

Some lads giving Giggs far too credit in this as been a victim, the only victim is his family, particularly his kids. This wasn't a night out on the lash and a knee-trembler down the alley, it was an arranged affair over the course of months, he had plenty of time to think about it and know full well what he was doing and who he is was doing it with. Or course she was a money merchant but if Giggs couldn't see this, then he deserves all the stick he gets. His legal actions also show how keen he was to protect his wholesome imagine.

Let him suffer, if he wanted to sell his Yoga DVD's he should have followed scholes and the Nevilles examples.

johnneycool

Quote from: Bingo on May 25, 2011, 11:28:38 AM
Some lads giving Giggs far too credit in this as been a victim, the only victim is his family, particularly his kids. This wasn't a night out on the lash and a knee-trembler down the alley, it was an arranged affair over the course of months, he had plenty of time to think about it and know full well what he was doing and who he is was doing it with. Or course she was a money merchant but if Giggs couldn't see this, then he deserves all the stick he gets. His legal actions also show how keen he was to protect his wholesome imagine.

Let him suffer, if he wanted to sell his Yoga DVD's he should have followed scholes and the Nevilles examples.

I'm not going to defend her, but from what I can make out it wasn't her who went to the press first, Was it not that both she and Giggs were informed that some tabloid had gotten hold of the story and were going to print it. It was at this point that Giggs got the super injunction covering his ass but leaving her in the wind.
I think it was then that she went to Clifford to milk it for what its worth.
Giggs has been badly advised by those on his payroll (strangely enough  ;) ) and whilst it may have made light reading for a week its now been going on for the better part of a month and is likely to run for a while longer.

attheraces

Quote from: johnneycool on May 25, 2011, 11:43:26 AM

I'm not going to defend her, but from what I can make out it wasn't her who went to the press first, Was it not that both she and Giggs were informed that some tabloid had gotten hold of the story and were going to print it. It was at this point that Giggs got the super injunction covering his ass but leaving her in the wind.
I think it was then that she went to Clifford to milk it for what its worth.
Giggs has been badly advised by those on his payroll (strangely enough  ;) ) and whilst it may have made light reading for a week its now been going on for the better part of a month and is likely to run for a while longer.

I think I seen somewhere that the sun had quizzed her out of the blue about it outside her house, I think she then might have told Giggs and subsequently the injunction was sought after. I can't remember where I seen that so don't take it as gospel (not that you can take anything as gospel in this case anyways)

Bensars

She's making her money now anyway. The united fans will love her latest

imtommygunn

Exactly  - I don't understand why people are paining this girl as the baddie here.

None of this is a slight on man united - it's the person. Footballers from clubs everywhere are at it so not reflective on any club.

I don't know the people defending Giggs though I suspect they're Man U fans...

Moortown Spuds

In all fairness, who hasn't bulled her? I had her and she tried running to the Dungannon Observer but I slapped an injunction on her. Jarlath Falloon is good with the ould High Court Stuff. Maybe Giggs should switch legal representation.

attheraces

Talking about high profile stars with indiscrepancies, in work I just got wind of a very high profile GAA player who has been caught out? Has anybody else heard of this, I am not revealing anything as the source has come out with alot of bull before, though he seems pretty adamant about this one.

whiskeysteve

hang him from the nearest tree
Somewhere, somehow, someone's going to pay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPhISgw3I2w

laoislad

Sure them two fellas would be too ugly for anyone to want to have a affair with them.
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

gawa316

Quote from: laoislad on May 25, 2011, 12:28:02 PM

Sure them two fellas would be too ugly for anyone to want to have a affair with them.

Tell that to...

Radda bout yeee

Quote from: attheraces on May 25, 2011, 12:25:23 PM
Talking about high profile stars with indiscrepancies, in work I just got wind of a very high profile GAA player who has been caught out? Has anybody else heard of this, I am not revealing anything as the source has come out with alot of bull before, though he seems pretty adamant about this one.

Haven't heard anything recently but I have lost count of the amount of times I've been told about and got verified stories about county lads playing away! Always kept it under my hat as i take the old philosophy of it's none of my business!
There as bad as the premier league lot i reckon!

tommysmith

Quote from: Radda bout yeee on May 25, 2011, 12:51:16 PM
Quote from: attheraces on May 25, 2011, 12:25:23 PM

Haven't heard anything recently but I have lost count of the amount of times I've been told about and got verified stories about county lads playing away! Always kept it under my hat as i take the old philosophy of it's none of my business!
There as bad as the premier league lot i reckon!

Its what men do and its not a minority either.