Ulster Senior Football Club Championship 2011

Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

haranguerer

Quote from: downtown on November 27, 2011, 03:17:43 PM
can anyone type in the web address of have a steam to the radio link.. i cant get it at all

I couldnt get it at all either, even tho I know there isnt usually any issue - then I realised the laptop was interfering with the reception, moved the radio away a bit and getting it grand - perhaps same for you? (round abouts 900mw for me)

Milltown Row2

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Milltown Row2

A tanking on the cards?

4-0 up after 10 minutes

None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ogshead

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 27, 2011, 03:26:04 PM
A tanking on the cards?

4-0 up after 10 minutes

They have been getting off to great starts in all their games

Milltown Row2

Burren down to 14!!

Beat outta the gate already

Carmen Stateside

Milltown Row2

Aye, ok that's the Ulster Championship over. Ulster meets Munster this year. Crokes or UCC to play Cross

I think Cross will win that game handy also

Rossfan

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 27, 2011, 03:35:23 PM
Aye, ok that's the Ulster Championship over. Ulster meets Munster this year. Crokes or UCC to play Cross

Don't know why anybody else bothers playing in Club championships any more  ::)
Davy's given us a dream to cling to
We're going to bring home the SAM

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Rossfan on November 27, 2011, 03:38:22 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on November 27, 2011, 03:35:23 PM

Don't know why anybody else bothers playing in Club championships any more  ::)

Your right, and your lucky they are meeting the Munster Champions otherwise your lot wouldn't get their day at Croke ::)

Milltown Row2