Started by drici, May 21, 2011, 12:31:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HiMucker

screenmachine

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 15, 2011, 03:14:38 PM
No

Quote from: HiMucker on November 15, 2011, 02:33:51 PM
Have cross ever lost an Ulster final?

That's a nonsense stat, sure they haven't played in that many.  It's like saying the Republic of Ireland have never lost a World Cup final...Ermmmm... ::)
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

armaghniac

I reckon the final will overawe them.
(although they've won as many as all the clubs in Tyrone and Down put together).
If at first you don't succeed, then goto Plan B

Applesisapples

Quote from: screenmachine on November 15, 2011, 03:16:38 PM
No

That's a nonsense stat, sure they haven't played in that many.  It's like saying the Republic of Ireland have never lost a World Cup final...Ermmmm... ::)
8 from 8 out on their own Burren have 5.

everymanaman

On a footnote-will Ballinderry or the individual concerned, expect to receive any punishment for the action towards the referee on his way off the pitch

Applesisapples

Quote from: everymanaman on November 15, 2011, 04:20:37 PM
On a footnote-will Ballinderry or the individual concerned, expect to receive any punishment for the action towards the referee on his way off the pitch
I didn't see that at the game or on TG$ in the evening but it will depend on Martin Sludden, if he reports it I would think so. The Ulster Council are not like the County Boards they'll dish it out.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Applesisapples on November 15, 2011, 04:15:51 PM
No

8 from 8 out on their own Burren have 5.

Has Bc1 hacked into your account? Or are you a Cross man?
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Orchardman

No

Are u taking the piss u mad man? as has been said, it's 8 from 8, with the majority of the team winning 4 since 2006!

screenmachine

Oh dear God.  Sarcasm is obviously not one of your strong points.  To make things clear, Cross are probably the best club team to ever play the game. They are not, I repeat not, anything like the Republic of Ireland and their records in major finals.  It was not a nonsense stat, it was a clear message that Cross don't really lose finals.  Tune in hi...
I'm gonna punch you in the ovary, that's what I'm gonna do. A straight shot. Right to the babymaker.

Orchardman

aye, was a fantastic bit of sarcasm alright..

screenmachine

Obviously it doesn't seem that fantastic if you don't get it. I thought it was quite clear that I was being sarcastic but if you couldn't work it out I apologise for misleading you and you can refer back to my last post to see a full explanation...

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: screenmachine on November 15, 2011, 08:01:23 PM
Obviously it doesn't seem that fantastic if you don't get it. I thought it was quite clear that I was being sarcastic but if you couldn't work it out I apologise for misleading you and you can refer back to my last post to see a full explanation...

I got it screen hence why I didn't comment on it, some people in stupid mode on here some times.

MR2  ;D

screenmachine

Aye I knew there'd be the odd wise oul head that would get my drift...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: brokencrossbar1 on November 15, 2011, 08:05:05 PM
Quote from: screenmachine on November 15, 2011, 08:01:23 PM

I got it screen hence why I didn't comment on it, some people in stupid mode on here some times.

MR2  ;D

That's why you never commented on my Armagh supporters getting behind Cross  ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea