The stupidest anti-royal protester picture competition

Started by Eamonnca1, May 18, 2011, 08:10:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonnca1

First up, supporting a British team playing a British sport sponsored by a British beer.  Combined with the Jesus pose, this fella is making a serious effort to claim the title:

Barney

This fella worships Sir Alex Ferguson.

What's the story with the Dennys?

Ulick

Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 18, 2011, 08:10:27 AM
First up, supporting a British team playing a British sport sponsored by a British beer.  Combined with the Jesus pose, this fella is making a serious effort to claim the title:

He does look like a clown but you seem to be associating anti-royal with anti-British. Not really the same thing.

BennyHarp

Quote from: Ulick on May 18, 2011, 08:41:57 AM
Quote from: Eamonnca1 on May 18, 2011, 08:10:27 AM

He does look like a clown but you seem to be associating anti-royal with anti-British. Not really the same thing.

But they are all holding "Britain out of Ireland" signs??
That was never a square ball!!

Ulick

orchard 8195

Quote from: Barney on May 18, 2011, 08:38:45 AM

Is that Neil Lennon proteting about the queen at the top Right of the picture?  ;D

Nally Stand

Jaysus here we go again Eamon. Have you met this lad and has he told you he is anti-british? If someone opposes british royalty or british occupation, is that in your books enough to label such a person as anti-british? I oppose british rule but I'm not anti-British.
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Orior

I'm working on a joke to do with ham and Ma'am. This is the best I can come up with  :-[

Dam! He's in a jam, holding ham in his palm, trying to see Ma'am.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

the Deel Rover

Quote from: Orior on May 18, 2011, 10:37:14 AM

I'm working on a joke to do with ham and Ma'am. This is the best I can come up with  :-[

Dam! He's in a jam, holding ham in his palm, trying to see Ma'am.

not your best work Orior  :D
Crossmolina Deel Rovers
All Ireland Club Champions 2001

Geoff Tipps

http://www.twitvid.com/U1P8F

Here's a video of some clowns trying to burn a Union Jack featuring a "who are ya" english football hooligan chant.

muppet

Quote from: Nally Stand on May 18, 2011, 10:32:27 AM
Jaysus here we go again Eamon. Have you met this lad and has he told you he is anti-british? If someone opposes british royalty or british occupation, is that in your books enough to label such a person as anti-british? I oppose british rule but I'm not anti-British.

Can we just call them CeltigĂ­?
MWWSI 2017

DoireGael

Maybe this is the point that the Man U guys is looking to put across.

In the words of Fergie ........... http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/ireland/2010/1231/1224286546000.html

Very random.

Eamonnca1

So you think he has no problem with "the Brits" then? Why's he holding that sign saying "Britain out of Ireland" then? Don't you think there's something funny about the contrast between the sign and his shirt?

Maguire01

What about the boyos attempting to burn a Union Jack? Anti-Queen or Anti-British?