cheap breaks here..?

Started by lawnseed, May 15, 2011, 12:34:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lawnseed

i thought we were in a recession? i thought nama owned hundreds of hotels and were only running them to pay the staff etc. busy here looking for an affordable break. a big holiday is out of the question for me this year has anyone been or is anyone going on a hotel/short break soon? are there any bargins around? somewhere good for young kids and their parents preferably north of a line between dublin and cork? i'd travel further to somewhere good if i had to, maybe even try somewhere in the wee six. I'd value any advice ???
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

Milltown Row2

join Groupon, they normally have deals for cheap breaks
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mournerambler

start collecting the supervalu tokens, with a full card of tokens you can then avail of reduced rates on loads of hotel breaks right across Ireland & the UK, the weekend rate is €150 for 2 nights B&B for 2 adults with kids staying free (breakfast charge of €5 per day per child), you really can't beat it for value.

lawnseed

Quote from: mournerambler on May 15, 2011, 03:23:40 PM
start collecting the supervalu tokens, with a full card of tokens you can then avail of reduced rates on loads of hotel breaks right across Ireland & the UK, the weekend rate is €150 for 2 nights B&B for 2 adults with kids staying free (breakfast charge of €5 per day per child), you really can't beat it for value.
yes went on the supervalue tokens before, but chief shops tesco online now saves dragging the kids round the shops and the stress.. every little helps..
there has to be somewhere doing deals form what i'm seeing england is cheaper
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once