Eurovison 2011 thread (can the twins win it?)

Started by ross4life, May 09, 2011, 03:51:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ross4life

The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ross4life

Quote from: Fionntamhnach on May 12, 2011, 10:03:12 PM
Hmmm, what are the odds of the Slovakian twins and Jedward getting involved in a sex tape?  :o

I thought Jedward were gay?
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Capt Pat

Were they popular with the crowd? Were the other finalists a lot better?

Capt Pat

One of the Slovenian ladies had some rack on her.

ONeill

It's a catchy chorus and they're full of energy. Can't sing like. Need to sort out the backing singer balance. She sorta drowned them out but maybe that's the plan.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Doogie Browser

This is definitely their level and I will be tuning in for the first time in years this sat night.

laoislad

When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

tommysmith

Quote from: laoislad on May 12, 2011, 10:11:13 PM
Quote from: Capt Pat on May 12, 2011, 10:06:34 PM

Rule 1

1. Personal abuse.
    Personal abuse is one of the most common problems on internet boards. Known sometimes as 'playing the man', whether foul language is used or not, this behaviour is
    not allowed.
    e.g. Calling someone a fat fool is the same as calling someone something more vulgar. This rule applies even in situations where another user has breached this, or
    another rule. Retaliation is still a breach of the rule.

Penalties- 1st Offence - Warning,  Second Offence - 2 Day Ban, Third Offence - 10 Day Ban, Fourth Offence - Permanent Ban

Capt Pat

Rules were made to be broken and I'm special I'm on an i phone. In any event you had to be there as they were jumping up and down celebrating qualificwtion for the final.

I only saw the end of the results and what a result. I hope there were goals in the Foresr v Swansea match........no.

ross4life

comethekingdom

Quote from: Capt Pat on May 12, 2011, 10:06:34 PM
Seen them alright ! Unreal !

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Kerry Mike

I've had the bastarding song Lipstick in me head all morning, feck you Jedward, my brain cells are few and far between to be wasting them on you !
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

ballinaman

Quote from: Kerry Mike on May 13, 2011, 11:20:15 AM
I've had the bastarding song Lipstick in me head all morning, feck you Jedward, my brain cells are few and far between to be wasting them on you !

I've bosnia, estonia and sweden all each way bets. One of em bound to make top 4... :-\