Twitter...Who do you follow?

Started by Dave, May 06, 2011, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ExiledGael

You create an account and click to follow people/clubs you are interested in and hear what they have to say. You can post yourself if you think the world needs to hear your own words of wisdom. All very simple and immediate.

Wildweasel74

Knight keeps on the way hes going, he be looking at a jail cell, horrendous stuff, is there any footballer out there without twitter and more to the point is there any of them who are not f**king dimwitted idiots with an IQ in 2 digits

Puckoon

Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82
WEN he's f**king her I bet she moans like she's commentating Jenas to huddlestone who switches it to bent who slips thru DEFOE!! GOAL!!

Leon Knight ‏@LeonKnight82
Half the prem spunk hanging from her tonsils and this guy wifed it lmfao .. Kill yourself lol

Classy stuff!!!

ludermor

O'Hara is handling it pretty well,

Jamie o'hara ‏@mrjamieohara
Off to bed some of us have got work in the morning, gonna cuddle up to my hoe housewife hahaha and my two amazing boys, goodnight peeps

ExiledGael

He was pretty pissed off earlier judging by his responses. Former Glens star Gary Hamilton not a Knight fan either
Gary Hamilton ‏@GaryHamiltonGFC
I bet you that everyday Leon Knight's mother wishes she had a time machine & a condom. He really is the sperm she shoulda swallowed.

16 clubs in 10 years tells it's own tale too
http://twitter.com/Farlo84/status/228617240373780480/photo/1/large

BennyCake

Twitter is great for the football updates. That's all I use it for now. I got fed up reading the crap that GAA and soccer players posted.

screenexile

Is there something wrong with Knight? That was unbelievable. He's already got sacked by Glentoran for comments on Twitter what the f**k is he playing at?

Also why would O'Hara even engage with him? Is Knight not just a nobody?

Norf Tyrone

Read some of the Knight stuff earlier. Some really low stuff there.

What sparked it? What's the relationship between the two guys?

Knight was a youth at Chelsea and a superb prospect. However his attitude didn't match his ability, and it's plain to see why.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

Bingo

Was crazy stuff and Knight seems to have really lost the plot, I doubt he would have many friends in the game at this stage.

No doubt he is trying to raise his profile and he thinks this is the way to do it, probably seeking a new career in the celeb reality world.

Sad individual who has issues.

sammymaguire

He must have been blew out by Danielle Lloyd the way he was attacking her on there
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

Christmas Lights

It was a completely unprovoked attack as well by Knight.

Even though some of the posts are probably funny as an outsider looking in and it makes for great controversary (im a bit low brow  :-\) but you cant help to think but that what an utter bellend this lad Leon Knight is.  At the end of the day, whatever she has done in her past is just that, she now seems happily married with afew kids and she doesnt seem to be in the spotlight anymore.

Knight is just the lowest type of scum you can find and needs to do something outrageous to try and remain somewhat relevant.

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 27, 2012, 04:05:36 PM

Even though some of the posts are probably funny as an outsider looking in and it makes for great controversary (im a bit low brow  :-\) but you cant help to think but that what an utter bellend this lad Leon Knight is.  At the end of the day, whatever she has done in her past is just that, she now seems happily married with afew kids and she doesnt seem to be in the spotlight anymore.

Knight is just the lowest type of scum you can find and needs to do something outrageous to try and remain somewhat relevant.
I'd beat the lining out of him if I was O'Hara.

spuds

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 27, 2012, 04:22:20 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on July 27, 2012, 04:05:36 PM

I'd beat the lining out of him if I was O'Hara.
I'd ate the box off her if I was O'Hara.
"As I get older I notice the years less and the seasons more."
John Hubbard

EagleLord

I dont think theres any chance of O'Hara getting his revenge on the pitch anyway, since Knight will never reach anywhere near that level of playing again. He was at a couple Irish league clubs, is that right? Colraine was defoinatley one.

Wild abuse he gave Dannielle Lloyd, shocking, BUT, am I the only one that thinks it was funny as hell? Some of the expressions he came out with, the shower gel comment, and the tonsils comment.  ;D She had that reputation, no doubt about it, she wanted to be a 'WAG' thats for sure. Im not saying Knight was right in what he was saying, but he wasnt exactly lying....

Minder

I see some young buck was arrested for sending "malicious" tweets to Olympic diver Tom Daley.

f**king ridiculous.
"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"