Twitter...Who do you follow?

Started by Dave, May 06, 2011, 12:29:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Baloney

Quote from: Minder on July 31, 2012, 06:24:30 PM
I see some young buck was arrested for sending "malicious" tweets to Olympic diver Tom Daley.

f**king ridiculous.
I don't know if that is why he was arrested. I checked it last night and his timeline is full of racial abuse and threats to kill loads of different people.

rodney trotter

Leon Knight is a clown. His claim to fame was being on the books of Chelsea when he was younger. He couldn't hack it in the mighty Irish League and currently has no club. Gets his kick these days out of abusing people on twitter.

fitzroyalty

Quote from: rodney trotter on July 31, 2012, 08:39:34 PM
Leon Knight is a clown. His claim to fame was being on the books of Chelsea when he was younger. He couldn't hack it in the mighty Irish League and currently has no club. Gets his kick these days out of abusing people on twitter.

He's an absolute tit don't get me wrong but he stood out like a sore thumb in the Irish League. He is/was banned from playing in England and possibly Scotland too, for some reason or another hence playing for Glentoran and Coleraine.  Apparently he rarely trained for Coleraine and they just flew him in for games, saw him come on with ten mins to go against Linfield last year and he scored an overhead kick with his first touch! still a douchebag though.

LeoMc

Quote from: Tony Baloney on July 31, 2012, 08:00:57 PM
Quote from: Minder on July 31, 2012, 06:24:30 PM
I see some young buck was arrested for sending "malicious" tweets to Olympic diver Tom Daley.

f**king ridiculous.
I don't know if that is why he was arrested. I checked it last night and his timeline is full of racial abuse and threats to kill loads of different people.

I saw that, Norris and Emily would need to lock their doors.

Not sure if this is the same fellow: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19078720

ziggysego

Testing Accessibility

maggie

I live in hope Michael Phelps will follow me. Who am I kidding..... a re-tweet would suffice. Anyways a DB tweeted Gary Lineker's son yesterday, as well as Tom Daley the day before. Why do these dungbags get the time of day??

Christmas Lights

Quote from: maggie on August 02, 2012, 02:13:10 AM
I live in hope Michael Phelps will follow me. Who am I kidding..... a re-tweet would suffice. Anyways a DB tweeted Gary Lineker's son yesterday, as well as Tom Daley the day before. Why do these dungbags get the time of day??

What do you mean the time of day?  It twitter and its free thats how :-\

Thought that would have been glaringly obvious  :-\

maggie

I meant why retweet them and give them attention when they are just looking it.

Bingo

Got blocked by Dick Clerkin last week.

He normally posts a link to his Monday column in the examiner and after he posted last Mondays, I replied on twitter "no harm but that is embarassing". Blocked. Good man Dick, just block, no debate on the topic. He'll go far in the media that boy!

The article he didn't like been cricticised:

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/columnists/dick-clerkin/medal-drought-gaas-fault-202434.html

T Fearon

Dick should concentrate more on blocking opponents on the field of play. ;D

Christmas Lights

Quote from: Bingo on August 07, 2012, 02:12:28 PM

He normally posts a link to his Monday column in the examiner and after he posted last Mondays, I replied on twitter "no harm but that is embarassing". Blocked. Good man Dick, just block, no debate on the topic. He'll go far in the media that boy!

http://www.irishexaminer.com/sport/columnists/dick-clerkin/medal-drought-gaas-fault-202434.html

LOL, why did you think the article was embarassing? 

Bingo

Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 07, 2012, 03:37:47 PM

That Irelands lack of success on track and field has anything to do with GAA or players been involved in GAA from an early age.

screenexile

Quote from: Bingo on August 07, 2012, 03:42:33 PM
Quote from: Christmas Lights on August 07, 2012, 03:37:47 PM

That Irelands lack of success on track and field has anything to do with GAA or players been involved in GAA from an early age.

Indeed! A ridiculous statement. Soccer is far and away head and shoulders above all sports in England/GB yet they can still win X amount of medals each Olympics!!!!

Hardy

Yes - how do the Americans manage to top the medal table nearly every Olympics, when baseball and American football dominate sport in the USA? Not to mention China and all that ... Kung Fu.

Hardy