Female Linesman gets nailed !

Started by Kerry Mike, May 05, 2011, 12:44:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dinny Breen

#newbridgeornowhere

Up The Middle

I'm very important. I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany.

Kerry Mike

The ref must have said something over her earpiece as they are both laughing it off.

In fairness she took a good welt of an elbow/Shoulder from behind and jumped right back up, Many's the player that has rouled about the on ground for much less over the years.
2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Kerry Mike

2011: McGrath Cup
AI Junior Club
Hurling Christy Ring Cup
Munster Senior Football

Minder

"When it's too tough for them, it's just right for us"

Pat Mustard

Hoof Hearted

Treble 6 Nations Fantasy Rugby champion 2008, 2011 & 2012

laoislad

Quote from: Croí na hÉireann on May 05, 2011, 04:48:48 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 05, 2011, 04:40:10 PM
Quote from: SLIGONIAN on May 05, 2011, 04:37:25 PM
I agree on A totally did it on purpose, fairly obvious imo.

Yeah the more I watch it I think he meant it.

That's what I thought as well until I went back to have a look at what az said. He actually nicks the ball before the defender gets there, goes to chase it before it goes out over the end line and clobbers your one. The ignoramus should have at least offered to help her up though, surprised she didn't chase him using her flag as an umbrella.

Edit: What AZ just said.

Yeah maybe he couldn't have avoided her but I just think he gave her a little extra just to make sure she fell..

As for picking her up if he didn't mean to knock her over...well yes I agree it would be the mannerly thing to do in normal walks of life,but if it was a male linesman would we say the same thing?
If she wants to be treated equally as men in the game and not have it a issue that she is a female then I'm sure she wouldn't want to have been fussed over and was probably quite happy to jump back up herself and get on with the game..just a thought
When you think you're fucked you're only about 40% fucked.

laoislad

Puckoon

Quote from: laoislad on May 05, 2011, 07:12:32 PM
Yeah maybe he couldn't have avoided her but I just think he gave her a little extra just to make sure she fell..

As for picking her up if he didn't mean to knock her over...well yes I agree it would be the mannerly thing to do in normal walks of life,but if it was a male linesman would we say the same thing?
If she wants to be treated equally as men in the game and not have it a issue that she is a female then I'm sure she wouldn't want to have been fussed over and was probably quite happy to jump back up herself and get on with the game..just a thought

Absolutely - from her perspective. She's still a woman though and he as a man should have offered to pick her up.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

laoislad

Quote from: Puckoon on May 05, 2011, 07:24:57 PM
Quote from: laoislad on May 05, 2011, 07:12:32 PM

Absolutely - from her perspective. She's still a woman though and he as a man should have offered to pick her up.

Yes that is true,but in this case he is a professional sports person and she is part of the referees team for this particular professional sport.
She being a woman shouldn't come into it,as I'm sure she wouldn't want it to.
So in that regard if nobody would complain that he wouldn't pick a male official up(or maybe some would?) then the same should apply to him not picking her up.

For the record I would have picked her up(and given her a good squeeze on the arse)

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

sammymaguire

Dirty coward, f**king could have really hurt the lass
DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

pintsofguinness

what a p***k.

I would have expected him to acknowledge he'd knocked her down and say sorry ffs.
I'd expect the same if she was a man!  I know my reaction to knocking down anyone (but particularly a woman) wouldn't be the same as his!

(It also seems to me that he meant it.)
Which one of you bitches wants to dance?