Osama Dead

Started by Denn Forever, May 02, 2011, 05:02:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gallsman

Quote from: Tubberman on May 02, 2011, 09:57:42 AM
Quote from: orangeman on May 02, 2011, 09:34:38 AM
What ?

Bin Laden's body was buried at sea having been handled according to Islamic practice and tradition, US officials said.

Apparently Saudi Arabia refused to accept his body off the US.
And the thinking of burying at sea is that his grave won't become a shrine.
But of course, it leaves them wide open for conspiracy theories that he was never caught or killed.

No doubt they'll have their pictures the same way they did for Saddam's sons.

Tubberman

This pic has been doing the rounds on the web - not officially verified yet though. Looks photoshopped to me

"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

orangeman

The hair is too black.

He acquired quite a few grey hairs in the past 10 years or so.

I suppose they have Grecian 2000 over there as well.

Tubberman

Quote from: orangeman on May 02, 2011, 10:19:09 AM
The hair is too black.

Plus the bottom half of his face (mouth, beard etc) looks more blurred/lower quality than the top of the head where it's bruised and bloodied.
Plus isn't his shoulder (if that's what its meant to be) far too white?
"Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."

mc_grens

Quote from: Tubberman on May 02, 2011, 09:57:42 AM
Quote from: orangeman on May 02, 2011, 09:34:38 AM
What ?

Bin Laden's body was buried at sea having been handled according to Islamic practice and tradition, US officials said.

Apparently Saudi Arabia refused to accept his body off the US.
And the thinking of burying at sea is that his grave won't become a shrine.
But of course, it leaves them wide open for conspiracy theories that he was never caught or killed.

The Americans said straight away that they would treat the body according to Islamic traditions, which call for the body to be laid to rest within 24 hours.

Since nobody would accept the remains their only choice was to bury him at sea. It (along with the claim that the yanks asked him to surrender first), allows the Americans to paint themselves as the good guys, while also ticking the boxes in terms of not creating a shrine.

mc_grens

Quote from: Tubberman on May 02, 2011, 10:24:27 AM
Quote from: orangeman on May 02, 2011, 10:19:09 AM
The hair is too black.

Plus the bottom half of his face (mouth, beard etc) looks more blurred/lower quality than the top of the head where it's bruised and bloodied.
Plus isn't his shoulder (if that's what its meant to be) far too white?

It looks like a vidcap to me.

Trout

Well done USA and particularly Mr Obama.
Sinn Fein delivers -

British rule

theskull1

Quote from: Tubberman on May 02, 2011, 10:14:54 AM
This pic has been doing the rounds on the web - not officially verified yet though. Looks photoshopped to me

Agree
It's a lot easier to sing karaoke than to sing opera

Blowitupref

"we don't have the body they threw it into the sea" hmm...
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

mylestheslasher

Quote from: Trout on May 02, 2011, 11:34:02 AM
Well done USA and particularly Mr Obama.

Why "particularly" Obama, he only told them to fire. Do you think other presidents would have done something different?

RealSpiritof98

dont think anyone could think thats an original picture, you can tell he's about to say something.

thejuice

Just the kind of thing to help your re-election campaign. And didn't Benazir Bhutto say he was dead about 3-4 years ago?

It's also useful to f**k the body in sea as well, so we'll have a load of more conspiracy theories about not getting a proper I.D. on him.

That pictures obviously fake,
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

mc_grens

Id say all the info- pictures, DNA info, videos, etc. is all winging its way back to the US for maximum spinning before being released.

thejuice

He'll be the next Elvis, sightings everywhere.
It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

rrhf

this all looks to be a bit orchestrated, automatic and ultimately unprovable..  Id say he died years ago, but the war needs to end shortly.