2011 Champions League Final. Manchester United v Barcelona.

Started by EC Unique, April 26, 2011, 09:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champions League Final: Who's gonna win?

Barcelona
28 (63.6%)
Manchester United
16 (36.4%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Voting closed: May 29, 2011, 01:24:59 PM

EC Unique

Let's get it started ;D

new devil

Carmen Stateside

We have seen these type of threads before!
OOOh it would be sweet to bring this up again!

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 26, 2011, 09:52:34 PM
We have seen these type of threads before!
OOOh it would be sweet to bring this up again!

I see on the utd thread you missed the game CS. If you had seen it you would understand me starting this thread. Utd will tear them a new ass hole in Old Trafford.

Carmen Stateside

So what, Schalke cant improve? or even United play shite?

new devil

Yea both are very possible..This tie is far from over...A team that score 5 at the San Siro can't be that bad

EC Unique

Quote from: Carmen Stateside on April 26, 2011, 10:01:51 PM
So what, Schalke cant improve? or even United play shite?

Of course anything is possible but I would put a very large amount of Money on utd being in the final but the odds will mean it is not worth it.

ross4life

Plus United will be resting players for the 2nd leg. one of the many examples that anything can happen in football>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/champions_league/3609737.stm
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ONeill

Looks like Utd are joining that illustrious list (Real, Milan, Benfica (twice), Juve and Valencia) of teams who have lost 2 finals in the space of three years.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

Blowitupref

That's one way to look at it O'Neill however it's some feat by Fergie to get United to three CL finals in 4 years.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

ONeill

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 26, 2011, 10:19:58 PM
That's one way to look at it O'Neill however it's some feat by Fergie to get United to three CL finals in 4 years.

That it is.
I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

gallsman

Quote from: ross4life on April 26, 2011, 10:08:24 PM
Plus United will be resting players for the 2nd leg. one of the many examples that anything can happen in football>>http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/champions_league/3609737.stm

Same year Monaco turned Madrid over as well! Some brilliant performances.

Slight difference though - those second legs were at home. Schalke have to overturn a two goal deficit away from home. In Champions League history on Ajax in '97 and Inter at Bayern this year have managed to progress having lost the first leg at home.

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose

Blowitupref

Time to update the title of this thread to Manchester United v Barcelona

EC Unique

Quote from: Blowitupref on April 27, 2011, 09:37:43 PM
Time to update the title of this thread to Manchester United v Barcelona

Agreed. Barca will be massive favorites and rightly so but you never know.