All Ireland U21 Football Final Cavan v Galway, 1st May Croke Park

Started by mylestheslasher, April 18, 2011, 08:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fear ón Srath Bán

Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Jinxy

If you were any use you'd be playing.

anglocelt39

Quote from: Jinxy on April 30, 2011, 06:52:07 PM
Quote from: Gold on April 30, 2011, 05:18:59 PM
score?

Not yet, but the night is still young.

Jasus stonethrower I'd say there's a few nervous sheep over whatever part of John Bulls other island it is that you live
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

Main Street

Regardless if some Cavan folk are uncouth, they are still neighbours. I hope their team do themselves justice on their big day and even manage to win the AI. I´ll be cheering them on.   

Dubh driocht

100% behind the Breffni Boys- Bring it home to Corlesmore

An Fhairche Abu

Best of luck to the lads tomorrow, there'll be 31 other counties pulling against Galway tomorrow by the sound of things but here's hoping the lads play to their ability and take a win back to the West, Gaillimh abu!!!

Jinxy

Quote from: anglocelt39 on April 30, 2011, 08:08:48 PM
Quote from: Jinxy on April 30, 2011, 06:52:07 PM
Quote from: Gold on April 30, 2011, 05:18:59 PM
score?

Not yet, but the night is still young.

Jasus stonethrower I'd say there's a few nervous sheep over whatever part of John Bulls other island it is that you live

I've a nice big rock I've been saving for a special occasion.

If you were any use you'd be playing.

anglocelt39

50 years after being sunk as the aristocrats of the GAA and theres a meathman that still cares, says it all really. Off for some kip and an early start. These lads owe us absolutely nothing and I hope they get everything they hope for tomorrow. Gowan  the blues
Undefeated at the Polo Grounds

GalwayBayBoy

Best of luck to the young Tribesmen. Win or lose there should be a few lads on that team that will make an impact at senior level over the next few years.

CavanCola

Good luck to our boys today in croke park. They have done us so proud already. Have to pinch myself when I say I'm going to see Cavan in an all Ireland final in croke park.
Hopefully they will need to implement 'plan B' at the final whistle!

sammymaguire

DRIVE THAT BALL ON!!

mylestheslasher

All the best to Cavan today. We will all be there cheering for them and hopefully they can do the business. Come on Cavan!!!!

tierworker blue

Best of luck to the Breffni Blues today...fingers crossed it'll be a big day for us! Roll on two bells...

Shamrock Shore

Good luck to the Cavan lads - hope ye do the business.

Blowitupref

Great day for football hopefully we get a good game, so huge men on that Galway team.
Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose