All Ireland U21 Football Final Cavan v Galway, 1st May Croke Park

Started by mylestheslasher, April 18, 2011, 08:55:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Kilkenny lads watching, they would have put up a better show ;)
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

mckieran

QuoteA soft allireland for the galway boys.

Hardly, winning an allireland is about winning all your games. In the semi final, Galway had to dig deep against a really good Cork side. Just because the final is one sided does not mean it is a soft allireland

orangeman

Galway a fast moving side.

the big hoof into the Cavan FF is creating goal chances.

Milltown Row2

Had Cavan taken their point chances in the first half (5) also 2 dropped into keepers hands they would be a lot closer. Kicking the ball into the fullforward is working but they need to convert.

Good Galway team all the same
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Jinxy

Why are Cavan playing a midfielder in the full back line and a corner forward at midfield?
Is it any wonder they're all over the shop?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

GalwayBayBoy

Ref seems to be giving every marginal decision Cavan's way now which refs often do when one team is well ahead.

omagh_gael

BennyHarp

I'm out and about here so can't get the score - what's the latest?
That was never a square ball!!

Jinxy

Lads, why is a midfielder marking that lad Cummins?
He's absolutely skinning him.

Milltown Row2

Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 01, 2011, 03:05:51 PM
Ref seems to be giving every marginal decision Cavan's way now which refs often do when one team is well ahead.

He's booked 5 Cavan boys FFS

leenie

I'm trying to decide on a really meaningful message..

omagh_gael

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on May 01, 2011, 03:11:20 PM
Quote from: GalwayBayBoy on May 01, 2011, 03:05:51 PM

He's booked 5 Cavan boys FFS

That's because they've resorted to the dirt. There's been at least four cynical trips not to mention the attempted/mistimed ankle tap trips.

Well done Galway a very good side.

ross4life

Congrats Galway great to see another All Ireland title back in Connacht, I'm sure the Cavan fans are bitterly disappointed with that display & result.. they are better than today but Galway are a class apart.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Jinxy

Cavan looked like a team that were too fond of bicep curls and bench-pressing to me.
Plenty of strength, but no power.

GalwayBayBoy

Tremendous speech from Colin Forde. Nice to see him mention the new sponsors Cancer Care West.

Hard luck Cavan. Great run to the final all the same.