Leinster Minor Football Championship 2011

Started by Dinny Breen, April 13, 2011, 03:55:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milltown Row2

Longford seem to be giving Dublin a match, if Longford win maybe they could take that match Dublin have lined up for after the game, FACT ;D ;D
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Shamrock Shore

3 pts apiece - just about half time.

Milltown - are you tuning in somewhere to the game????

Donnellys Hollow

Offaly 0-04 Kildare 0-10    HT

Farrell and Flynn bossing matters at midfield and the Kildare backs well on top as a result.
There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Milltown Row2

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 14, 2011, 07:34:57 PM
3 pts apiece - just about half time.

Milltown - are you tuning in somewhere to the game????

No just on the live scores site, SportsworldIreland

Longford playing with the wind in the first half? seems a low enough score
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Donnellys Hollow

Offaly 0-05 Kildare 0-11

Niall Kelly with another point.

35 mins gone.

Donnellys Hollow

Shamrock Shore

thejuice

It won't be the next manager but the one after that Meath will become competitive again - MO'D 2016

Donnellys Hollow

Offaly 0-08 Kildare 0-16    FT

Brian Murphy has done a fine job with this team. They'll give Dublin a good rattle.

Shamrock Shore

Result:

Longford 0-05
Dublin 0-10

Congrats to a better Dubs side. Good luck agin Mayo!!

Michael Schmeichal

Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 14, 2011, 09:25:23 AM
Good luck to the Labhrás Ógs todays in their QF v Dublin.

I believe uppity young Dubs have booked Smiler Fay Park in Longford for a challenge match versus Mayo after the leaving cert is over!

Is this arrogance, or wha?

Up the Larries

I'm surprised at a normally sensible poster like you falling for this nonsense. Just think about this for a minute. The leaving Cert is not over untill Fri Jun 24th. The Leinster Minor Football semi is on Wed 28th. Do you really think we are going to play Mayo in a c hallenge in those 4 days? Also do you really think that Dessie Farrell is going to be wasting time orgainising a challenge match 6 weeks into the future in the same week his team has a knockout championship match?

Milltown Row2

I've done well today, backed Dublin , Kildare and , Meath.

Happy days

INDIANA

Quote from: Michael Schmeichal on May 14, 2011, 09:26:02 PM
Quote from: Shamrock Shore on May 14, 2011, 09:25:23 AM
Good luck to the Labhrás Ógs todays in their QF v Dublin.

I believe uppity young Dubs have booked Smiler Fay Park in Longford for a challenge match versus Mayo after the leaving cert is over!

Is this arrogance, or wha?

Up the Larries

I'm surprised at a normally sensible poster like you falling for this nonsense. Just think about this for a minute. The leaving Cert is not over untill Fri Jun 24th. The Leinster Minor Football semi is on Wed 28th. Do you really think we are going to play Mayo in a c hallenge in those 4 days? Also do you really think that Dessie Farrell is going to be wasting time orgainising a challenge match 6 weeks into the future in the same week his team has a knockout championship match?

Exactly its nonsense.

Good win for dublin tonight. Longford will rue not using the wind in the first half. It was a very good test for Dublin. I said earlier in the thread that leinster is very open and I think that is the case. hard to predict a winner except that the all-ireland winners are unlikely to come from leinster in my view.

Milltown Row2

Blowitupref

Is the ref going to finally blow his whistle?... No, he's going to blow his nose