Dublinfella apologise

Started by Thewhataboutery, April 11, 2011, 01:15:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thewhataboutery

Disgusting and disgraceful comments about the GAA as usual, he is very anti GAA any story that can blacken the great name of the GAA or we are link to he will bring up. I am pretty sure i know who he is from my contacts at his beloved Shamrock Rovers. Unless he apologises i will name and shame him  :D ;)

Gaaboardmod3

No you won't. And I asked that more threads not be started on this topic. Thanks.

Gaaboardmod3

Quote from: Thewhataboutery on April 12, 2011, 08:56:35 AM
Quote from: Hilltresk on April 12, 2011, 08:16:29 AM
Quote from: Thewhataboutery on April 12, 2011, 12:49:57 AM
Has Dublinfool apologised yet? Can't be arsed but he will get to sundown tomorrow which 8:20pm before he is named and shamed as being an anti GAA bigot.

Hi Thewhataboutery,

Just wondering why have you taken such offence to this story? And are you planning on giving out the posters real name? Isn't that agains the rules of the forum.

PS I laughed out loud at your threat, SUNDOWN

[http://www.niceamazingpictures.com/data/media/26/Sundown_10.jpg/i]

I think most people are prepared to let that rule slide if Dublinfool is not brought to heel.

I'm not prepared to let that rule slide. It's one of the fundementals of this site. I realise dublinfella is not the most popular due to some of his posts, and I'm sure he disagrees with my stance on the original issue, but his identity will be protected by myself, just as I would with any other poster.

I've removed the posts with your hints on it, and if you continue, you will be banned. This is not the way to deal with someone you disagree with. PS. If dublinfella breaks any of the rules, he will be dealt with in exactly the same way, and he is coming perilously close to Rule 2, but your approach will not be tolerated.

Thanks

Gaaboardmod3

Having reviewed the posts in here again, and looking at what other forums are doing, as well as listening to some advice, I've completely obliterated this thread, and heavily edited the others. Lads I don't have the time to moderate every single post, so it's safer for the board to follow the precedent set by other similar fora, and simply stop all discussion and innuendo on this topic until more reliable information is in the public domain.

Thanks