Started by lawnseed, April 10, 2011, 12:07:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maguire01

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 05:57:00 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on April 10, 2011, 05:52:02 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 01:17:34 PM
Quote from: Maguire01 on April 10, 2011, 01:13:22 PM
Quote from: lawnseed on April 10, 2011, 01:09:26 PM
thats right he bought a house in 'IRELAND' putting his money into the economy. his accounts are online mayo
Link?
Between Gerry Adams and a thread about Michael Noonan? I don't see it either Maguire.
A link to these online accounts. I can't find it. Is Lawnseed bluffing again?
Oh, you see I thought you meant a link between Gerry Adams and a thread about Michael Noonan. As I say, I don't see it.
Nor the accounts, clearly.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 10, 2011, 06:03:32 PM
thats right he bought a house in 'IRELAND' putting his money into the economy. his accounts are online mayo
Link?
Between Gerry Adams and a thread about Michael Noonan? I don't see it either Maguire.
Oh, you see I thought you meant a link between Gerry Adams and a thread about Michael Noonan. As I say, I don't see it.
Accounts? Didn't look. Wasn't what i opened a thread on Michael Noonan to read about
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

Gaffer

Nally Stand !

Stop sending me silly PMs !
"Well ! Well ! Well !  If it ain't the Smoker !!!"

Maguire01

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 06:04:36 PM
Link?
Accounts? Didn't look. Wasn't what i opened a thread on Michael Noonan to read about
I'm sure you didn't. But you seem to want to keep replying to this element of the thread.

Anyway, I wouldn't expect a politician's personal finances to be online for anyone. I was just pointing out some continued bluffing.

Nally Stand

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 10, 2011, 06:08:02 PM
Link?
I'm sure you didn't. But you seem to want to keep replying to this element of the thread.

Anyway, I wouldn't expect a politician's personal finances to be online for anyone. I was just pointing out some continued bluffing.

And I was pointing out some continued whataboutery
"The island of saints & scholars...and gombeens & fuckin' arselickers" Christy Moore

lawnseed

Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 06:09:42 PM
Link?

dont remember gerry having a problem with his accounts, unlike many other politicians. there is no reason to suggest that anything underhand has taken place for him or michael noonan, what the thread points out is that noonan runs with the hare but hunts with the hounds anyway all he had to do was listen to john brutan ::) he'd have kept him right he saw it all coming.. ::)
A coward dies a thousand deaths a soldier only dies once

muppet

Quote from: lawnseed on April 11, 2011, 10:36:10 PM
Quote from: Nally Stand on April 10, 2011, 06:09:42 PM
Link?

dont remember gerry having a problem with his accounts, unlike many other politicians. there is no reason to suggest that anything underhand has taken place for him or michael noonan, what the thread points out is that noonan runs with the hare but hunts with the hounds anyway all he had to do was listen to john brutan ::) he'd have kept him right he saw it all coming.. ::)

Do you invest all of your cash back into your employer?

MWWSI 2017

Bogball XV

Quote from: armaghniac on April 10, 2011, 05:00:46 PM
I wouldn't be happy with the minister of finance having Irish bonds, this could give rise to a conflict of interest in the present conditions. Holding German bonds means that he has no personal interest in the present discussion on bondholders and the like.
excellent point, can you imagine the furore if he were adamnant that the bondholders should not take a haircut - lawnseed would have a field day.

I am also heartened that he had the good judgement to know that ireland's aaa rating was a load of shite and set by ratings agencies with no actual understanding of what was going on internally.

Now, where is this link to Gerry's accounts, I'm at a loose end today and would love to have a look.

lawnseed

Quote from: Bogball XV on April 12, 2011, 12:53:30 PM
I wouldn't be happy with the minister of finance having Irish bonds, this could give rise to a conflict of interest in the present conditions. Holding German bonds means that he has no personal interest in the present discussion on bondholders and the like.
excellent point, can you imagine the furore if he were adamnant that the bondholders should not take a haircut - lawnseed would have a field day.

I am also heartened that he had the good judgement to know that ireland's aaa rating was a load of shite and set by ratings agencies with no actual understanding of what was going on internally.

Now, where is this link to Gerry's accounts, I'm at a loose end today and would love to have a look.

ring him. if i was as interested as you guys are as to where he got the money i'd get on the phone and ring him.
   money doesnt motivate gerry adams all he'd have to do is join bill clinton on the lecture circuit and he'd clean up. get a grip of yourselves if you ever met him you'd know he wasnt that kind of bloke

Maguire01

Quote from: lawnseed on April 12, 2011, 10:43:45 PM

ring him. if i was as interested as you guys are as to where he got the money i'd get on the phone and ring him.
   money doesnt motivate gerry adams all he'd have to do is join bill clinton on the lecture circuit and he'd clean up. get a grip of yourselves if you ever met him you'd know he wasnt that kind of bloke
But you said they were online, so nobody should have to lift the phone.

lawnseed

Quote from: Maguire01 on April 12, 2011, 10:45:22 PM

But you said they were online, so nobody should have to lift the phone.
and they are for people who work for hmcr ;)

Maguire01

That's good. They're not publicly available, nor would you expect them to be. At least that's a line drawn under that one.

thebigfella

People used to say something similar about priests  ::)

Bogball XV

I never really thought too much about where he got his money, not overly bothered tbh, but if he was going to throw them online i'd definitely have a look.
How much do you reckon he'd make on the circuit?  Bertie reckons he's worth 10K per engagement, I'd say Gerry could command more than Bertie at this stage though, but i think 10k would be rich for either of them?

unitedireland

Liked him before he screwed Quinn, sneaky move pretending they are working with him when they were scheming to get him out. 5 year prediction, Kingspan buy Quinn building products (Insulation) close it down and bring up the price of Insulation, the same will happen with the other parts of the business and then all jobs will be lost anyway.