Áth Cliath V An Dún. 7 30pm 02 Aibreain 2011

Started by 5 Sams, March 22, 2011, 02:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

No1

If the rumour I heard this morning is true, Benny is going to be out for quite a while.

snoopdog

Quote from: No1 on April 01, 2011, 08:33:14 AM
If the rumour I heard this morning is true, Benny is going to be out for quite a while.

i hope this is an april fools, just like the Dublin team with no Bernard Brogan

april fools we aint falling for that

heffo

B Brogan is out because he missed the last match and it would send out the wrong signals for him to walk back onto a winning team and esp into a full forward line that played so well.

Surprised at Cullen starting - the prognosis wasn't so good about ten days ago.

More experimentation at the back - glad to see Devereaux get a start after being hit by a car on his way to a college exam in January.

Hound

Quote from: heffo on April 01, 2011, 10:16:55 AM
B Brogan is out because he missed the last match and it would send out the wrong signals for him to walk back onto a winning team and esp into a full forward line that played so well.

The player of the year for 2010, arguably the best forward in the country, misses a game because he's representing the GAA abroad. And he's not brought straight back into the team because it would send out the wrong signal??!! That's a load of nonsense in my opinion heffo!

Not one of the 6 forwards could complain if Bernard got in ahead of them. All they could argue is that someone else should have got dropped instead.

If that really is the reason Bernard is dropped then the signal it sends out is that Bernard should have refused the offer to represent the GAA.

However, I'm loath to believe that Gilroy is ignorant enough to take that line. I'm hoping that he just wants to give Alan Brogan, Quinn and McManamon more games before deciding who loses out

GrandMasterFlash

Quote from: NP 76 on March 30, 2011, 03:23:35 PM
Grand Master Number 1 when i was talking about JEDWARD would you not think to yourself that i was talking about the half time entertainment . You could hardly call a hammering of one of your Ulster rivals poor entertainment . Number 2 i was there when we were getting beat by the likes of Limerick Sligo  Leitrim  and Wexford im not one of the ones that come out when the sun shines . Number 3 I never said we were world beaters but at least we are moving in the right direction away from div 2 and 3 which can only be seen as positive .Thanks Paul and Brick at least you got the jest of what i was talking about

For your reference:

Quote from: NP 76 on March 28, 2011, 11:23:10 PM
Jedward could be no worse than the rubbish we had to endure in Newry against Monaghan

At what point in that sentence is half-time entertainment explicitly mentioned? the 'against Monagan' is more prominent to me.. Anyways, I apologise for being a bit paranoid and for taking you literally. I take and respect your responses. Case dismissed!  :)

Jinxy

More experimentation at the back - glad to see Devereaux get a start after being hit by a car on his way to a college exam in January.

Can we have a lend of him so?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

snoopdog

Quote from: Jinxy on April 01, 2011, 01:25:36 PM

Can we have a lend of him so?

i would be suprised if there isnt a late change on the Dublin team.
BB will start tomorrow night.

NP 76

Fair play grandmaster i was only replying to the other posts and may have been a bit vague in my reply no harm done thanks

amallon

Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

NP 76

Quote from: amallon on April 01, 2011, 03:52:00 PM
Can I people pay at the gate for this game?
Dont think so as far as i heard all ticket

PAULD123

You certainly will be able to buy a ticket on the night. It won't be a sell out and the GAA is not likely to turn down your good money!

This is the Dublin GAA website info -
Ticket Information for Saturday 2nd April - Dublin hurlers v Kilkenny (5.15); Dublin footballers v Down (7.30) - Music Act Jedward (6.45)

General Sale
Tickets are on sale from http://www.gaa.ie  http://www.ticketmaster.ie  or The GAA Ticket Office – Dorset Street. Opening times 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
On Saturday tickets will be on sale from mobile ticket unites in the vacinity of Croke Park.

5 Sams

There'll be a Ticket kiosk at the Bishops Palace in Drumcondra Aidan....before you come to Quinn's on the left hand side of the road heading into the city.
The Aristocrat Years

amallon

Cheers 5Sams never even though of ordering tickets.
Disclaimer: I am responsible for MY comments only.  I don't own this site.

Class of 99

Leo

Quote from: PAULD123 on April 01, 2011, 03:58:46 PM

You certainly will be able to buy a ticket on the night. It won't be a sell out and the GAA is not likely to turn down your good money!

This is the Dublin GAA website info -
Ticket Information for Saturday 2nd April - Dublin hurlers v Kilkenny (5.15); Dublin footballers v Down (7.30) - Music Act Jedward (6.45)

General Sale
Tickets are on sale from http://www.gaa.ie  http://www.ticketmaster.ie  or The GAA Ticket Office – Dorset Street. Opening times 9.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
On Saturday tickets will be on sale from mobile ticket unites in the vacinity of Croke Park.

Collected my club tickets for Saturday from Down allocation - they have given us the worst corner of Croke Park to be in.  I checked Ticketmaster to find that much better seats are available in Lower Hogan. Glad of any seat to see this match but still think this is totally wrong way to treat genuine GAA members as oppposed to general public. Anyone else notice this?
Fierce tame altogether