in hell
11 (22.9%)
I'm just not sure
15 (31.3%)
in Hardy
4 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 48

ONeill

I wanna have my kicks before the whole shithouse goes up in flames.

ardal

Depends on what you think God is.  Did anyone listen to the parents interviewed on RTE radio 1 about their son who died from cancer? Think he was only 6 or 7 years of age

Tony Baloney

If you believe in the big man is it not a given that you believe in Jesus, heaven and hell. I would have thought it was a package deal.

ONeill

Depends on your choice of religion. I don't understand though how someone can believe in heaven and not hell. It's like Derry supporters in February.

ardal

Or Tyrone supporters being suddenly blind to the to the dive and hold face manoeuvre in 2003

ONeill

Philly kicked down heaven's door.

ONeill

Some mad views already after 10 posters.

No one believes in hell.
Some believe in God but no form of heaven.

Milltown Row2

I believe everything that happens has been decided before we know it. I belive there is a being of sort and we are not alone in this universe. So I try and enjoy what short time we have here and tick all those boxes that are in your thoughts. If i go tomorrow then i can say that I've done alright and ticked 90% of my boxes.
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

Aerlik

I believe in the concept of hell.  And if the 50+ degree heat in the shade in parts of the Pilbara are anything to go by then I've been there. ;)
To find his equal an Irishman is forced to talk to God!

Pangurban

It does not matter if you believe in God, as long as he believes in you

Hardy

If you don't believe in God (which god?), Jesus, heaven or hell you only have the options of being unsure or believing nothing?

ONeill

Hardy

OK. I'll have to go into hiding for my beliefs. I believe things that are likely to be true.

ONeill

Quote from: Hardy on March 05, 2011, 10:18:22 AM
OK. I'll have to go into hiding for my beliefs. I believe things that are likely to be true.

....and they are? (remember it's a religious views thread)

God can be any God.
Believe in nowt = no religious beliefs.