Sigerson Cup 2011 - live scores

Started by GAA_Punter, February 16, 2011, 08:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denn Forever

UUJ need a goal quick.  The ball would be good also.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Milltown Row2

He went down holding his stomach and then ended up getting a rub!! Hate time wasters
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

ross4life

UCC starting to run away with this
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

ck

Quote from: Minder on March 05, 2011, 12:32:20 PM
Quote from: ck on March 04, 2011, 11:38:25 PM
Yeah I appreciate the centenary thing and the return to the old format but surely there are better ways to celebrate the 100 years than slogging the life out of lads. 3 games in 3 days. Mad. I'll be interested to see what the final is like. I heard that UCC have 3 bad injuries, 2 of which are their captain and vice captain. Tough going.
Sigerson is a GAA treasure IMO.

Are you serious?

Yeah very serious. What other competition has a combination of county stars from different counties along with quality club players, playing in their prime around 21 years old? I just think its a complete sham that they are asked to play 3 days in a row. Completely de-values the whole thing

gander

Family guy

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ck on March 05, 2011, 03:16:31 PM
Yeah I appreciate the centenary thing and the return to the old format but surely there are better ways to celebrate the 100 years than slogging the life out of lads. 3 games in 3 days. Mad. I'll be interested to see what the final is like. I heard that UCC have 3 bad injuries, 2 of which are their captain and vice captain. Tough going.

Are you serious?

Yeah very serious. What other competition has a combination of county stars from different counties along with quality club players, playing in their prime around 21 years old? I just think its a complete sham that they are asked to play 3 days in a row. Completely de-values the whole thing

Railway Cup??
None of us are getting out of here alive, so please stop treating yourself like an after thought. Ea

dundrumite

ck

Quote from: ross4life on March 05, 2011, 03:16:06 PM
UCC starting to run away with this

I can see a tight finish, uuj not finished

ross4life

Thats better two good scores we finally have a game.
The key to success is to be consistently competitive -- if you bang on the door often it will open

Milltown Row2

Getting cleaned out in midfield. That's were they may lose this game

ck

Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2011, 03:19:20 PM

Are you serious?

Railway Cup??

"along with quality club players" !!

The Claw

Denn Forever

Quote from: gander on March 05, 2011, 03:18:25 PM
whats the score?

UUJ 0 6
UCC 0 7

tIGHT FINISH.  UUJ with the wind.
I have more respect for a man
that says what he means and
means what he says...

Milltown Row2

Quote from: ck on March 05, 2011, 03:22:06 PM
Quote from: Milltown Row2 on March 05, 2011, 03:19:20 PM

Are you serious?

Railway Cup??

"along with quality club players" !!

I know of players that have played Railway cup and couldn't get on their County team that season.  Johnny McIntosh From Antrim