NFL Division 2 2011

Started by Jinxy, January 31, 2011, 11:44:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyrones own

Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Maguire01

Quote from: thejuice on March 20, 2011, 05:36:32 PM
i just don't think Banty will ever fit in here. such aggressive behavior is unbecoming of a Meath man
:D

tyroneman

Is it head to head first then scoring average?

Jinxy

Are we still talking about Banty v Geezer?
If you were any use you'd be playing.

omagh_gael

Peter Solan the Great

Your all quick in criticise Peter when he gives his frank and correct opinion but your not quick in thanking him for a post that panders to everyone.

Jinxy

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 20, 2011, 06:48:12 PM
Your all quick in criticise Peter when he gives his frank and correct opinion but your not quick in thanking him for a post that panders to everyone.

Steady on Peter.  :D

imtommygunn

Quote from: Peter Solan the Great on March 20, 2011, 06:48:12 PM
Are you feeling unloved Peter? :D

Division 2 very interesting. Just a pity Antrim couldn't step itup. Donegal doing very well and we play them in championship :-\

Jinxy

I don't like division 2 anymore.
It's boring.
I'd say there's more craic in division 3.

Fear ón Srath Bán

Good man Jinxy, we'll see what we can do to propel you there!  :D
Carlsberg don't do Gombeenocracies, but by jaysus if they did...

Donnellys Hollow

There's Seán Brady going in, what dya think Seán?

Jinxy

Quote from: Fear ón Srath Bán on March 20, 2011, 07:02:06 PM
Good man Jinxy, we'll see what we can do to propel you there!  :D

Oh don't worry, we're saving one last big performance for you f*ckers!  :D

ck

I was at the Sligo Antrim game today and thought the Antrim defence was poor. We were not firing on all cyliders yet we racked up 2-17 without really breaking sweat. Antrim looked clueless at times. They really didnt seem to have a pattern of play at all. A few observations;

- Small crowd. The media all said the game was at 2.30pm and I met more than a few supporters coming in with 10 to go.
- Baker Bradley wasnt there befroe the game and arrived with 5 to go till half time. Strange.
- The Antrim half forward line were poor. Very poor.
- Eamon O'Hara is 36 years old and was possibly the best player on the pitch today!
- McGourty got sent off at the end by being very stupid indeed. It was not a sending off offence however.
- Casement is a class venue, albeit a little rough round the edges. It will be some 40,000 seater stadium!
- Sligo management got the big calls right today, we now should stay up.
- Antrim did not seem to have any obvious tactics today. Good individual players but a bit clueless.

SLIGONIAN

Quote from: ck on March 20, 2011, 11:54:00 PM
I was at the Sligo Antrim game today and thought the Antrim defence was poor. We were not firing on all cyliders yet we racked up 2-17 without really breaking sweat. Antrim looked clueless at times. They really didnt seem to have a pattern of play at all. A few observations;

- Small crowd. The media all said the game was at 2.30pm and I met more than a few supporters coming in with 10 to go.
- Baker Bradley wasnt there befroe the game and arrived with 5 to go till half time. Strange.
- The Antrim half forward line were poor. Very poor.
- Eamon O'Hara is 36 years old and was possibly the best player on the pitch today!
- McGourty got sent off at the end by being very stupid indeed. It was not a sending off offence however.
- Casement is a class venue, albeit a little rough round the edges. It will be some 40,000 seater stadium!
- Sligo management got the big calls right today, we now should stay up.
- Antrim did not seem to have any obvious tactics today. Good individual players but a bit clueless.
2-18 we scored today. Look people should know the throw in time no excuse. Baker bradley i thought was watching the game in the stand and went down to change things is my interpretation of him sauntering down with 25mins gone.

CK 159 posts and ive never seen you comment on Sligo before?
"hard work will always beat talent if talent doesn't work"

drici