Cormac Trust & Pieta House Golf Classic.

Started by Bud Wiser, January 22, 2011, 11:14:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bud Wiser

Back again  !!

Ok, if you go to www.avonrigolf.com now and click on the "SPONSORS" page you will find there a PDF File.

I am asking anyone that has the facility to do so to download this file and print it off and put it on your club notice board. This would save us postage and printing and I would really really appreciate if ye could do it.  This is the add that is being put in all programs for Croke Park.

Also, some sponsorship came in today - Two Tickets for the GPA Gala night in November, Accommodation for two and a signed jersey of Team of The Year.     I can see orangeman, Fear O.SB and a few more polishing up the drivers already.

Thanks very much.

EDIT:

If you happen to be from the Evening Herald, Independent, or any paper including provincial papers then you also have of course our full permission to download this file and ask your papers editor to put in in a prominent position on your sports section - even just once.  We will list your paper as a sponsor for doing so.

Just click on www.avonrigolf.com go to Sponsors and download the file.  Thank you all very much.

" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

orangeman

Quote from: Bud Wiser on February 14, 2011, 07:11:30 PM
Back again  !!

Ok, if you go to www.avonrigolf.com now and click on the "SPONSORS" page you will find there a PDF File.

I am asking anyone that has the facility to do so to download this file and print it off and put it on your club notice board. This would save us postage and printing and I would really really appreciate if ye could do it.  This is the add that is being put in all programs for Croke Park.

Also, some sponsorship came in today - Two Tickets for the GPA Gala night in November, Accommodation for two and a signed jersey of Team of The Year.     I can see orangeman, Fear O.SB and a few more polishing up the drivers already.Thanks very much.

EDIT:

If you happen to be from the Evening Herald, Independent, or any paper including provincial papers then you also have of course our full permission to download this file and ask your papers editor to put in in a prominent position on your sports section - even just once.  We will list your paper as a sponsor for doing so.

Just click on www.avonrigolf.com go to Sponsors and download the file.  Thank you all very much.

:D ;D

class !

AZOffaly

Hi Lads,

We unstickied this because it has gone a small bit quiet. Please go to the website and enter the event, let's make this thing happen. If you'd prefer, PM myself, heffo or Magpie Seanie in Bud's self enforced absence. We need to pick up the uptake here, or else it won't be worth our while, and that would be a real pity to let an opportunity like this slide by.

Come on now, no one cares whether you're any good or not!

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 22, 2011, 03:33:25 PM
Hi Lads,

We unstickied this because it has gone a small bit quiet. Please go to the website and enter the event, let's make this thing happen. If you'd prefer, PM myself, heffo or Magpie Seanie in Bud's self enforced absence. We need to pick up the uptake here, or else it won't be worth our while, and that would be a real pity to let an opportunity like this slide by.

Come on now, no one cares whether you're any good or not!

I've booked for Friday and intend to stay the night to have a few scoops with lads off the board. I might play sat as well if I have a pass. The last day out I didn't have a single respectable drive but because the format is Scramble it doesn't matter. It is all for a good cause and a bit of craic.
MWWSI 2017

heffo

Hi All,

At the moment the priority is to create awareness about the event and get as much exposure and people signed up as possible.

I have a jpeg of the ad which I can send onto anyone who could assist in publicising the event - so if you could stick if up on club websites, Facebook pages, local media etc etc

Also if anyone is planning on coming along if you could book your teetime

Cheers

AZOffaly

Muppet, why did you edit your post? Now I look like a right arse. :) Heffo, will you send me that JPG?

muppet

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 22, 2011, 04:18:48 PM
Muppet, why did you edit your post? Now I look like a right arse. :) Heffo, will you send me that JPG?

;D I figured what I said must have read different to what I intended so I just left the first bit.

MWWSI 2017

Orior

Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians

magpie seanie

I don't know how bookings are going but I've two groups booked and look forward to it. Surely from all the people on this board alone we should have a huge crowd.

I don't know if this needs saying or not but anyway - if anyone is worried about anonymity they can just play under their regular name and not reveal their GAABoard identity.

Croí na hÉireann

I hate golf, usually play one round a year, it reflects my football, seldom sublime, often ridiculous. Played Elm Green a few years ago, drove the first tee shot straight and true and it landed just short of the green. My pitching is worse than my putting so out came the putter and what do you know, it went straight in, an eagle on the first. Thought I had the game sorted. 18 shots later on the second hole I was still nowhere near the green.  >:(

Just booked a 4 ball for Tulfarris for midday, gonna round up the fourth in the next few days, stuck myself down for a handicap of 28, any chance I can play off the Ladies tees?  :P
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

AZOffaly

good man Croi, you can always rely on the Offaly lads.

Croí na hÉireann

Quote from: AZOffaly on February 23, 2011, 09:42:41 AM
good man Croi, you can always rely on the Offaly lads to sing like a canary

U better pray you don't end up on an adjoining fairway when I'm teeing off
Westmeath - Home of the Christy Ring Cup...

heffo

Lads anyone who wants the poster can you pm me your email address

Orior

Thats classic Happy Gilmore stuff Croi.

My favourite is when you're bent over a putt, and you miss it, then stand up straight as quickly as possible and look as angry as possible. Then stomp round to take the next putt.
Cover me in chocolate and feed me to the lesbians