Facebook - a penny for your thoughts.......

Started by J OGorman, January 18, 2011, 01:27:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fitzroyalty

Good for keeping tabs on various females' relationship statuses...

Puckoon

Laoislad - I can't think of any good reasons to have 2 seperate facebook accounts. The only obvious reason I could think of, I wouldnt like to commit to print.

EC Unique

Quote from: Puckoon on January 22, 2011, 04:09:40 PM
Laoislad - I can't think of any good reasons to have 2 seperate facebook accounts. The only obvious reason I could think of, I wouldnt like to commit to print.

One for personal and one to promote a business?

Big Puff

Quote from: EC Unique on January 22, 2011, 05:00:28 PM

1 for the wife and 1 for the bit of the side

Puckoon

Quote from: EC Unique on January 22, 2011, 05:00:28 PM

Well there you go, Ill get the coffee pot on.

If that is what he was meaning!

Farrandeelin

How do you delete friends under the new profile?
Inaugural Football Championship Prediction Winner.

Goats Do Shave

Did anyone see the Sunday Life yesterday?

It had a spread on some photographer lass dishing the coverage of the tragedy of Michaela's murder via BookFace.

Seemed a classy girl!!  :-[

illdecide

Quote from: Goats Do Shave on January 24, 2011, 09:28:59 AM

It had a spread on some photographer lass dishing the coverage of the tragedy of Michaela's murder via BookFace.

Yes Goats read that, she was saying whats so special about M Harte? she said soilders are dying every day and putting their lives at risk for their country and they are not getting no way near the publicity M Harte is getting...WTF...i wonder what section of the comminity she comes from ::). sounds like one cold bitter bitch
I can swim a little but i can't fly an inch

gerry

Sunday Life
God bless the hills of Dooish, be they heather-clad or lea,

Goats Do Shave

That's the one...

You have to wonder how some folk are dragged up!?

If Karma does exist... she's up sh!t creek!

ziggysego

Quote from: gerry on January 24, 2011, 10:28:37 AM

Sunday Life

What a horrible excuse of a woman. I just hope that a similar tragedy doesn't visit her story step and she sees how hurtful these comments, she is spouting, are.
Testing Accessibility

Asal Mor

I don't think it's right for that photograper who made the facebook remarks to be persecuted. She might be a right b!tch but it seems like free speech only applies most of the time. When it comes to a really sensitive issue like Michaela's death you better be careful what you say or you'll have the lynch - mob after you. It looks like she'll lose her job, be demonised and stained for life over some bitchy remarks on a facebook page. The consequences hardly seem proportionate to what she did. If the media hadn't jumped on this, how many people would have seen her comments in any case?

I'm not defending what she said but I don't think she deserves to have her life ruined. A kick in the hole from a good friend would probably have sufficed.

Hardy

There are a lot of nineteen-year-olds ruining their lives with Facebook. The rate of development of communications technology is far outstripping that of the skills to use it properly and safely.