RIP Michaela McAreavey

Started by MR99, January 10, 2011, 05:03:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derrymarty

Quote from: ziggysego on January 24, 2011, 12:34:05 PM
By Ciaran Woods

c.woods@gaeliclife.com

THERE'S now a calm and still over Glencull and over the humble little church at Ballymacilroy, which just a few days ago became the focus of the world's attention.

Just the words I was about to use to describe my visit with my wife and two children to the grave yesterday to pay our repsects, very emotional visit and I never had the pleasure of meeting Michaela so I can't even begin to imagine what the Harte and McAreavey families are going through. Since Michaela's death I genuinely have been down and saddened but I really feel that the visit has helped to relieve this, I think it boils down to being annoyed at the fact I couldn't make it to the funeral or wake.

May I just say again sincere sympathy to the Harte and McAreavey families.

RIP Michaela.
God Bless

Chris agus Snoop

Its a tragedy, and theres nothing more that can be said really.
Rest in peace Michaela.

Baile an tuaigh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHxXbR3MwoM

Just decided to edit some clips of the recent media activities surrounding Michaela's passing. Over all, I felt the media handled the situation quite well especially UTV. This is  basically is a combination of music and some clips before during and after that awful event. In addition there is also a poem from one of the very established members of the board. Obviously because it is a very sensitive subject I left out some of the stronger language the media use to descibe such horrid events.

new devil

Thanks Baile an tuaigh...Very moving don't think anyone could watch that without shedding a few tears
Not sure who John is on here but the poem was very nice and also heartbreaking

Norf Tyrone

Quote from: Baile an tuaigh on January 28, 2011, 03:30:13 AM

Just decided to edit some clips of the recent media activities surrounding Michaela's passing. Over all, I felt the media handled the situation quite well especially UTV. This is  basically is a combination of music and some clips before during and after that awful event. In addition there is also a poem from one of the very established members of the board. Obviously because it is a very sensitive subject I left out some of the stronger language the media use to descibe such horrid events.

Well done Baile.

Seriously sad footage in there.
Owen Roe O'Neills GAC, Leckpatrick, Tyrone

balladmaker

Would take a tear from a stone....it doesn't come any more tragic than that.

shawshank

a credit to you, sensitively done and very touching.

AZOffaly

That's an excellent piece. I had a lump in my throat watching it. The music was very good as well. What a tragic waste.

Square Ball

very well doen indeed :'( :'(
Hospitals are not equipped to treat stupid

Puckoon

That was as beautiful and fitting as it was heartbreaking to watch. Thanks for putting such a lovely piece together. Few tears wiped away watching that - I'd not seen any footage or pictures of John McAreavey but the grief etched on him is hauntingly painful to watch - I can't imagine what the lad goes through on a daily basis since this happened.

EagleLord

Very touching video. Tough to watch.  :(

Tyrones own

Very touching....no idea how they'll over come this  :(
Where all think alike, no one thinks very much.
  - Walter Lippmann

Agnes Dipesto

A lovely tribute to a beautiful girl. Well done Baile.

imtommygunn

That is very well done Baile an tuaigh.

Incredibly tough to watch :(

Agent Orange

It is hard to believe that a year has passed since the tragic events in Mauritius.