Totalgaacoach.com

Started by Tony Daily, January 09, 2011, 09:35:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tony Daily

New GAA website guys www.totalgaacoach.com - check it out - there is a good forum there also discussing GAA coaching and activity - have some good drills illustrated on videos etc.. Check it out

upmonaghansayswe

Quote from: Tony Daily on January 09, 2011, 09:35:07 PM
New GAA website guys www.totalgaacoach.com - check it out - there is a good forum there also discussing GAA coaching and activity - have some good drills illustrated on videos etc.. Check it out

Supermarket Sweep..

ck

Looks a good site. Looks like it's more targetted at coaches, players and managers compared to the couch potatoes you get on here!  :P

fearglasmor

Totalgaacoach.com         All you need for GAA     ?????????

Lists 12 Expert Contributors,   

1 Psychologist, 1 Sports Scientist,  1 Sports Injury expert, 1 Nutritionist,  2 Physiotherapists and...... 6  (yes 6)  Strength & Conditioning experts.

Not a skills coach in sight.      ???  ???   ???   ???   ???

Bud Wiser

Quote from: fearglasmor on January 11, 2011, 04:15:27 PM

1 Psychologist, 1 Sports Scientist,  1 Sports Injury expert, 1 Nutritionist,  2 Physiotherapists and...... 6  (yes 6)  Strength & Conditioning experts.

FGM, while I commend you on your observations above just look at the number of posts and contributions made to this board by those who have launched and commented on this thread outside of your good self.  I think anyone who would announce the launch of, or a link to,  a new website on this particular day, a time when it is known that this board is mainly concerned with the tragedy of Michaela and is full with members expressing their condolences needs to ask themselves a question. That question being are they using the fact that the board is crammed with members to gain maximum publicity, if it were a ten year old member of the board I would even raise a question about their timing.   While I have no wish whatsoever to post anything at all on another thread I do realize others may not think the same.  However, at this time the whereabouts of Billy Joe Padden or the launch of a new website should take second place - in my opinion. In the circumstances I think the thread on the tragedy of Michaela should remain at the top either by way of a sticky thread or by all of us recognising that the events of the last two days have a lot more significance than triviality/  Ignore them FGM, thats what I think anyway, I will refrain from posting on other threads for a few days, I am not saying thats what everyone else should do, but launching a website ???
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

laoisgaa

In fairness Bud the initial posting was January 9th a day before the tragic death of Michaela

tommysmith

Why dont you get the site shut down for a fews days bar 1 thread bud.

Its terribly sad but life goes on, when a poster from here passed away life went on .

Tony Daily

Bud Wiser - i am a mate of one of the guys that has launched the site and posted the original comment on sunday the 9th of Jan.  The news of the untimely death of Michaela didnt come until monday the 10th of Jan - I am so sorry if this upset anyone but if you look at the dates of the original posts i am sure you will see that the post was posted on that date and not for the reason you have said in your statement - Personally i have the upmost respect for the Harte family and tyrone GAA in general and my sincere condolences go to John and all the Harte Family at this terrible time

AbbeySider

Your a bit over the top Bud

Hardy

Let's not argue about this now.

Bud Wiser

My apologies I am wrong in this case.  What caught my eye was the fact that ;

You were a newbie with few previous posts and came on just to launch the website link.
You were from Sligo.
Then CK came on and brought it back to the top again proclaiming that it was a good site "compared to the couch potatoes you get on here"   to use his words.   Of course when I checked CK's profile I was not surprised in the least to learn that he was from Sligo.

I do now realise that the posts were made on the 9th January and I am completely wrong to think that you will try and keep pushing the thread to the top of the board at this time.  My apologies.
" Laois ? You can't drink pints of Guinness and talk sh*te in a pub, and play football the next day"

Tony Daily

Thanks for that Bud Wiser - no harm done - cheers

AZOffaly

tony,  I'm getting an error trying to open that site. Is it down?

brokencrossbar1

Quote from: AZOffaly on January 14, 2011, 10:16:17 AM
tony,  I'm getting an error trying to open that site. Is it down?

I'm able to get in, try it now.

Bogball XV

Quote from: fearglasmor on January 11, 2011, 04:15:27 PM

Well it seems to be geared towards football, not hurling ;)